Portions of ArmsLocker.com enables users to post classified advertising content and listings regarding firearms and other items.
In addition to all of the other Web Site Terms & Conditions set forth herein, by accessing and/or posting on or in any such sections of ArmsLocker.com,
you agree to all of the following:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are not eighteen (18) years of age or older, you will immediately discontinue use of or access to the classifieds section of ArmsLocker.com.
- With respect to classified advertising content and listings, including regarding firearms and other items, neither ArmsLocker.com nor any of its owners, operators, or affiliates, are involved in the creation of classified advertising content and/or listings, posting of such content and/or listings, or transactions between parties. You acknowledge and agree that ArmsLocker.com is not engaged, in any way, in the purchase, resale, or transferring of firearms or accessories.
- Neither ArmsLocker.com nor any of its owners, operators, or affiliates, review, certify, investigate, evaluate, or in any way become involved with or in classifieds, including, but not limited to, content, listings, or transactions. You expressly acknowledge that neither ArmsLocker.com nor any of its owners, operators, or affiliates, have a duty or obligation to undertake any such action.
- You will obey, adhere to, and follow any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, or guidance, including, but not limited to, federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules, regulations, and guidance.
- Although ArmsLocker.com is not involved with you or any of the parties, or the content or listings on the classifieds portion of the Web Site, if you post content or listings seeking to sell or transfer a firearm, or you attempt to purchase a firearm or other item depicted in content or a listing on the Web Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to comply with all laws, rules, regulations, or guidelines applicable to the sale, transfer, shipment, or transportation of firearms or the items depicted, including, but not limited to, federal, state, provincial or local laws, rules, regulations, or guidelines related thereto, e.g., firearms, ammunition, black powder, or other item, export or import control, taxation, duties, or tariffs.
- You agree that, should you have any questions or concerns about firearms sales or transfers, you will contact the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, in the U.S., the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives at 1-800- ATF-GUNS and visit the ATF website at http://www.atf.gov.
ArmsLocker.com reserves the full and complete right to, and may at any time, revise, edit, or remove any content or listing, in its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
- ArmsLocker.com reserves the full and complete right to, and may at any time, permanently remove you or any other user from the website for any reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of this section or these Web Site Terms & Conditions.
Firearms-related content may be posted by third-parties or users on the Web Site. As set forth in these Web Site Terms & Conditions, ArmsLocker.com is not responsible for such content and has no obligation to monitor any forums, subforums, galleries, posts, messages, bulletin boards, chat rooms, web logs, or other areas of the Web Site through which users may supply information or material. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for your conduct, including, but not limited to, verifying the accuracy or inaccuracy of content posted on the Web Site. We recommend that you use caution and use your discretion before relying upon any such third-party content. We are not responsible for any content posted by third-parties or users.