Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1-2 months ago, Iraqui sniper had 100 Marines

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  RIKA 
#1 ·
pinned down all day. :) Odds are real high he wasn't using a noisy bolt action, and he didn't need a spotter or gps to do it, either.

#3 ·
NUTTY JOHN said:
pinned down all day. :) Odds are real high he wasn't using a noisy bolt action, and he didn't need a spotter or gps to do it, either.
Thats nice, but do you have any thing to document this acation, Codename Scarecrow?

#4 ·
If it is the one I think he is talking about (There's no way of knowing with this guy), it got a lot of coverage. There were some movies floating around the net.

They did eventually get the guy (It was actually more then one guy, btw.) and he was using an SVD and he did have a spotter.

No suppressors were used by the enemy snipers.

Scarecrow likes to throw out partial information and conveniently leave things out, so you really have no idea what he is talking about.

But, as usual, he's wrong.

:devil:

#7 ·
Hard Rock said:
Wasn't this the same guy that got put down by a Marine with an M40? I remember there was a big buzz about this guy because of the tactics he was using. Finally, a Marine sniper just put a hole in him and finished it.

Mike
That's the one I'm thinking about, who knows what scarecrow is talking about.... :headbang:

:devil:

#8 ·
Raider said:
Sure scarecrow, he was using a 10" CAR with a can attached and he was pinning them down at parking lot ranges.
While they ducked and leaped and jumped around like a bunch of Kansas City ******* and cursed themselves for being out of their spider holes in broad daylight.

#9 ·
Raider said:
Sure scarecrow, he was using a 10" CAR with a can attached and he was pinning them down at parking lot ranges. You are the king of idiots.

RIKA
RIKA, did you know that you are an IDOT?

An IDOT is a person who can say, I Dominate Over TARDS.

Reactions: RIKA
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.