Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C zone or better, from surrender start. :) I heard about Buck Toddy doing this, so I worked at it a bit. You need a Judo background to be able to not hurt yourself at this exercise, on hard pavement.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
And when is the last time you have done this?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
An utter waste of time. Prone at that range will get you killed/

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
says you. Sometimes you go prone anyway, cause you can't tell where the fire is coming, from, and the speed of doing this is useful, regardless of WHAT range you are taking the fire from, dumbass, as long as it's further than 10m. Just showing how fast it CAN be done, still get off a reasonably accurate shot, old fool.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
In a real gunfight you would be killed before you could fire. If you want to practice suicidal tactics that's your decsion.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
andy said:
You need a Judo background to be able to not hurt yourself at this exercise, on hard pavement.
No, you don't. You need a couple days practice with breakfalls. Repeat until reflexive.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
right, TRY it, THEN run your mouth. I can reached any time, old man, you know where. i"ll let you draw first, ANY DAY.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
right, TRY it, THEN run your mouth. I can reached any time, old man, you know where. i"ll let you draw first, ANY DAY.
And andy will let you have your choice of crayon colors.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Har dBall's right, you'll be drilled before you hit the ground at 10m.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts