Arms Locker banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
don't care whether or not you're impressed, just if you're Bruce Lee when you say **** to my face. CAuse that's all that will matter.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
John, you just have to look at the source, he would rather waste money on 40 clunkers than one decent gun. Then spend thousands on accesories for them. If someone put a 30 power scope on a turd he would think it is best thing going. Ammo hoarder and junk hoarder. Would pay Korth prices for a Roehm

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
don't care whether or not you're impressed, just if you're Bruce Lee when you say **** to my face. CAuse that's all that will matter.
You're still missing the point. Grownups don't go around looking for chances to "say ****" to people, in person or behind the protection of the internet either one. Simply put, grownups are civil to each other as much as possible. Skunks and punks are not.

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
That's the problem of having such a common name - I'm not 100% sure if you're talking to me or about me... :)

and that is why I call Melvin by his middle name

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
That's the problem of having such a common name - I'm not 100% sure if you're talking to me or about me... :)
I'm sticking to Melvin too. Wouldn't want to insult you even by accident. Where can I get split lip airsoft pellets? Are they legal? Would a jury frown on their use in self defense? Can an airsnoft be double charged to increase velocity and foot pounds of energy?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Quick question, what group size with hacksawn dremeled split bullets can you get at ANY yards? Anybody know or has tried them? How much unburned Bullseye left behind?

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
John, you just have to look at the source, he would rather waste money on 40 clunkers than one decent gun. Then spend thousands on accesories for them. If someone put a 30 power scope on a turd he would think it is best thing going. Ammo hoarder and junk hoarder. Would pay Korth prices for a Roehm
Who are you addressing?

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
I'm missing something. Who is wasting money on 40 clunkers? Sounds like me, although none of my jewels are "clunker's." Well, maybe one or two.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I'm missing something. Who is wasting money on 40 clunkers? Sounds like me, although none of my jewels are "clunker's." Well, maybe one or two.
JMD, I'm guessing; with all the recent talk of Roehm's (I thought it was 'Rohm', but it's been a long time ago), single-shot .22's and such.

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
You can see my Rohm in the photo. Well, half of it. Didn't survive falling off the back of my motorcycle at 50 mph. Wasn't loaded. It really wasn't that bad.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts