Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a lousy 100 rds thru it. :) Long before a P32 makes it to 2000 rds, you'll need a new one.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Not if you are smart enough to get a quality .32. I have seen and shot two Walther .32ACP PPKs that have each gone several thousand rounds and still work perfectly.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Sorry stupekid but I have a friend who after a days practice with his duty gun he always shoots a box of .32s out of his Kel-tec .32. He has done this for YEARS and he practices at least once a week. He carries his .32 in his bullet resistant vest as his last backup. So he as gone well past 2000 rounds our of his and it still shoots fine. Just more PROOF gunkid is FOS. I'll say one thing, gunkid sure is consistant.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Gunkid is 100 percent reliable to be FOS that is!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Seems like you’re often pitting reliability against power. A “reliable .32” vs. an “unreliable .356”, an “unreliable CAR”, etc.

There are reliable low-power guns, unreliable low-power guns, reliable high-power guns, and unreliable high-power guns. The two considerations (reliability and power) aren’t mutually exclusive.

I don't have 2k rounds thru my P32, I confess that. But I bet you've never put 2k rounds thru a .356 Star BM, either. And I have put more than 100 rounds through it. I put 100 rounds through it the day I bought it. Anyone who carries an auto pistol for defense without firing it first is taking a stupid and unnecessary risk.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
John, he does that a lot, confusing issues and treating separate concepts as if they were either mutually exclusive or totally dependant on one another. (Just look at the .308 forces you to stand in the open threads for a simple example.)

I don't know if this is because he thinks it makes his arguments more powerful, or if he really has difficulty separating concepts like that.

I won't trust any defensive firearm, until I personally have put at least 500rds of the ammo I intend to use through it.

Then I end up putting many more times that through it.

:devil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts