Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasting time and money on shooting beyond 10m with pistol, but "can't afford" $150 to have a spare barrel rechamberd to 460 Rowland or $356 TSW, and make up some reloads. No faster than you are with a gun, you'd BETTER be looking for a better-performing load, cause you CAN'T get lots of hits swiftly. :) You're way too cheap and lazy to spend the necessary thousands of $ on training and ammo to achieve THAT goal.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Interesting that you know all about our weapons and how we practice just from what we post on the net. We have fine weapons for self defense/shtf and other weapons for fun. Too bad you're left only with memories of guns you owned/shot years ago.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Other than the 410, I didn't realize that shotguns had calibers...

Nor, did I know I could get a 460 rowland or 356 tsw shotgun.

As far as what we can or cannot do, keep telling yourself whatever it is that helps you sleep at night.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
andy said:
wasting time and money on shooting beyond 10m with pistol, but "can't afford" $150 to have a spare barrel rechamberd to 460 Rowland or $356 TSW, and make up some reloads. No faster than you are with a gun, you'd BETTER be looking for a better-performing load, cause you CAN'T get lots of hits swiftly. :) You're way too cheap and lazy to spend the necessary thousands of $ on training and ammo to achieve THAT goal.
Why are you posting this on a shotgun Forum? Can't you read? The title is SHOTGUNS, not pistols. What an Idiot!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
me thinks that 160 iq he was touting was missing a decimal point somewhere...

:devil:

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Give gunkid a break, he has his Soldier Of Fortune magazines from the '70's also!!!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
He just keeps beating that one pathetic drum dosent he?

I can not wait till he violates his parole and gets sent back up. I wonder of they are investigating the new wife to see if her realestate gig is on the up and up? or if tard is associated with it?

Inquiring minds wnat to know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts