Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did business with over 70 customers. I could easily have found that many amonth, actually. Those who "think" that at LEAST 10% of the US population don't at least SOMETIMES buy "hard" drugs, are just IGNORANT, that's all. Many men use them to get women to give up the pink, for LESS money spent than taking her to a movie and dinner, for instance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Not All MALES, are Men. Big difference from where I stand. A man does not need to use "Rufies, or other gimmicks" to get in the drawers, and if He does than its probably not her but him that has the problem. I do not have a problem with adult voluntary drug useage, but when it is a prelude to rape thats sleazy, and I would shoot the SOB who did that to anyone I know, and porbably shoot the dea;er if I could find out where the slug sheltered during daylight hours. If all a dude is looking for is play, then go to a working girl, leave real people alone, and You might live longer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, all you tough punks kill so MANY people. The guys who bought coke for such use weren't raping anybody, they just didn't want to waste an entire evening and $100, and get a kiss at the end of it. Punks like you are SO fos. I never once even HEARD of anybody selling enough coke to kids to amount to a crap. You CAN'T get addicted on less than $100 worth of coke a week, and WHAT kids have $100 aweek to blow on dope,hmm? If they do, their parents are the irresponsible ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
More attempts to convince yourself that what you did wasn't really that bad - I mean, everyone uses it, so how can you be a low life scum for dealing? Right?

I mean you were just providing a service and making a few bucks, what's the harm there?

You have no clue how sad and pathetic your excuses sound and how they make you look. Every time you try and make it look like no big deal, you are just in denial. You take yourself down a notch in everyone's eyes, and I didn't think it was possible for you to do so. I was wrong.

:devil:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,467 Posts
Right On!

Half elf said:
Not All MALES, are Men. Big difference from where I stand. A man does not need to use "Rufies, or other gimmicks" to get in the drawers, and if He does than its probably not her but him that has the problem. I do not have a problem with adult voluntary drug useage, but when it is a prelude to rape thats sleazy, and I would shoot the SOB who did that to anyone I know, and porbably shoot the dea;er if I could find out where the slug sheltered during daylight hours. If all a dude is looking for is play, then go to a working girl, leave real people alone, and You might live longer.

[EXCELLENT POST !,THERE HALF-ELF]
ESPECIALLY, about,(where the slug sheltered) GODDAMN the pusher man!
[ironbutterfly]

THANKS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
brass hammer said:
[EXCELLENT POST !,THERE HALF-ELF]
ESPECIALLY, about,(where the slug sheltered) GODDAMN the pusher man!
[ironbutterfly]

THANKS.
Me thinks not Iron Butterfly, but perhaps Steppenwolf? B side to "born to be wild" IIRC.

Not meant to come off as a smart *ss, at least no more so than usual :nuts:

:devil:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,467 Posts
Well, You Called Me !

on the carpet for that one, BROTHER!


it's hell gettin' old! what the hell song was i thinking of[ingoddivida?]



(hell,I like 7 mary 3, go figure?)

[ has any one noticed how i throw the word 'HELL' around so freely? i'm fearless, and it scares the 'HELL' outta me]


thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,014 Posts
223 fan said:
yeah, all you tough punks kill so MANY people. The guys who bought coke for such use weren't raping anybody, they just didn't want to waste an entire evening and $100, and get a kiss at the end of it. Punks like you are SO fos. I never once even HEARD of anybody selling enough coke to kids to amount to a crap. You CAN'T get addicted on less than $100 worth of coke a week, and WHAT kids have $100 aweek to blow on dope,hmm? If they do, their parents are the irresponsible ones.
Personally, I think that anyone that uses mind-altering drugs as "recreation" is weak. Plain and simple. Legal or not, it is not something I am interested in.

However, what you describe is RAPE unless the woman voluntarily takes the drugs for the purposes to "enhance" the actions at her OWN will before her mind is screwed up. Period. A male that rapes someone deserves a slow, painful, death in my opinion. Just because you liked being raped in prison doesn't mean the rest of the world is screwed up like you!

KJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Casually dealing is like being a little bit pregnant - there ain't no such thing. You can rationalize all you want but you harmed other people by supplying illegal substances for your own gain. I don't know how you can look in the mirror each morning without vomiting, knowing what you have done.

As for a man using dope to make women agreeable to sex - only the most miserable lowlife loser turd would do something like that. And the woman would have to be a moron to take the drugs. I may have to deal with morons in business but I sure as hell won't sleep with them.

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
I don't have any first hand experience with drugs (except the legal ones the doctor prescribes). I've seen a little bit of how hard drugs affect people and familys and its ugly. I've never used it but it seems that wacky weed doesn't do that much harm - at least people seem to be able to function and keep jobs and it doesn't appear to destroy familys. Don't think you should drive after smoking it any more than after a few drinks.

(My personal opinion since I really don't have any personal experience with the stuff. Maybe I'm babbling mindlessly)

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
pushers give free coke to kids. Then kids get hooked. pushers then force them to steal and prostitute themselves for a fix. That's gunkids life. That makes him a real... well not man, but a real something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,014 Posts
> You can rationalize all you want but you harmed other people by supplying illegal substances for your own gain.

Well, bar tenders harm other people by supplying legal substances for their own gain every day. The only difference is a written law. (Obviously I don't mean using drugs to rape women, sell to minors, etc. - those are wrong and illegal for good reason.) During prohibition, "bar tenders" WERE "supplying illegal substances for your their gain." If it was evil then, it is evil now. If it wasn't then, then it isn't now. What about when pharamcies legally sold it over the counter. Were they in a position where they shouldn't be able to look themselves in the mirror or not? What about the makers of Coke?

> As for a man using dope to make women agreeable to sex - only the most miserable lowlife loser turd would do something like that.

I agree with you more than I can say, but I would rather call such a male a turn than a man.

> And the woman would have to be a moron to take the drugs. I may have to deal with morons in business but I sure as hell won't sleep with them.

Note to self: Raider won't date moronic women. Moronic men and smart women are still fair game.

:)
KJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,014 Posts
zombo said:
what about wacky weed? i consider it much less dangerous than booze. what say you?
Remember the old saying "A guy that drinks goes home and beats his kids. A guy that smokes goes home and bringshis kids to McDonald's because he has the munchies." I have never used the stuff, and havent even been tempted to try it since before I was a teenager, but I have MUCH more experience with it from A to Z than I wish. None of it my own, but lots of familiy use to use and sell. I'd rather that than many other things. Heck, I admit to that more often than I admit to be 1/4 ****.

I see MUCH more damage caused by alcohol than marijuana (and even more by tobacco).
KJ
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top