Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in a few hours of coaching, from the bipod, scoped, canned HBAR, with no prior experience with guns at all. It's THAT easy. They start right out shooting 3" at 50m, with the .22 unit, and then the switch to the canned 223 is almost seamless. The can sees to that. It's EASY for anyone to miss a torso at 1/4 mile, with ANY rifle, under field conditions. So all this bs about "practice" slowfire rifle crap is just that, bs. There's no reason to be prone without the bipod, nor be sitting without either the backpack or "x'd" fiberglass arrow shafts, as a rifle rest.

Such aids make accurate firing very easy from those positions, and the canned AR-223 makes all rifle-shooting very easy to master, especially slowfire, position-shooting. Only idiots "think" that the 223's 500-700 ft lbs of power (remaining at 500 yds) isn't going to put them on their asses. Only idiots "think" that there's any real need for the civilian survivalist to fire at any greater ranges than that, or that such is advisable, or that handicapping yourself with a heavy, hard-recoiling, noisy gun is a good idea when you have to fight.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Not all of us require a crutch, like you do! Those of us who post on this board, except for you frequently practice our marksmanship skills. Only idiots think that any sort of practice is dumb. Live the reality, NOT the fantasy.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Talk about transparent! Hard recoiling, nasty, LOUD, guns! All this "can" talk is nothing more than a fear of gunfire. i.e. noise. Fear of recoil is so obvious it's unbelievable for someone whos brags of being a "master shottist". Can't shoot those terrible .308's, my God! They are so LOUD and they kick so HARD! I need a .22 with a can! Maybe, once in a while, I'll shoot my imaginary CAR 15, (but only with a CAN). Do you really think your fooling anyone? What did the shrink say to you at FCI Phoenix?

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
gunkid/erika, share with us what the shrink actually said. Your among friends here. Is this why you qualify for $800 a month SSI??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts