Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rich, I'm posting here because I wanted her friends to see this. Please don't move it for a while.

I just received an email from 1911sr's brother. He says that she is extremely ill and going down hill. Possibility of a kidney transplant. He says that she probably can't come back to visit with us online later.

There is nothing else much but just a little that I can't mention. Though we have never met, I care about my friend like a little sister. Please pray for her or at least send your best thoughts.

I'm really worried. She is just 27 years old and has a life to live. I hate this.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
She's in our prayers.

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
I really hope things work out for her.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
We will keep her in our prayers!

:devil:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
We will to.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
223 fan said:
and he's ALWAYS got some sob story when that's the case.
Typical CONVICT Sociopathic response. No one matters but you, do they, 84034-012 ? You would step over your own mother to get your "powder" or "roll over" on your father to keep yourself from any harm or punishment. Then you come on this Forum and blame the "FEDS" for all your life's problems. I'm a "FED" and I have heart enough to feel for the poor woman I have never met. To 1911sr's family, I hope everything turns out for the best, DON'T give up hope. These things turn around, pretty often. Trust your doctor's. As for 84034-012, may you go to the darkest pit of HELL.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i also am saddened!

to hear of her deteriorating, lot in life.

i will pray one time for our sickend mate, tonight.

thanks.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Damn, can't the girl get a break?

She'll be in my prayers as well.

As for GoonKid, he'd better hope SHTF never happens, as he'll live precisely as long as it takes to sort out who gets to cut what off, in what order.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
223 fan said:
and he's ALWAYS got some sob story when that's the case.
This is no sob story Melvin and the info came from her brother, not Hard Rock. You comments about our friend will not be forgotten. Be very certain, your time will come and you will be very, very alone.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'm praying for her... God please smile on this beautiful young lady. I'll call her father tonight and pass along any prayers and thoughts... except the Tards.

Mike

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Oh, hell, Rika. Was so glad to get the positive news on her over on AW. This is most unfortunate and saddening. Thank you for keeping us up to date. Please continue to do so.

Jon

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Sorry, been busy and haven't been spending much time here.

VERY sorry to hear this news. If prayer can help, it will. Tell her we are all rooting for her to pull through.

Please keep us updated.....

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Please forward my wishes for a fast and full recovery to 1911sr.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts