Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at his (empty) Python. he was a new, local cop, small town, pretty unpopular because he was trying to enforce the county anti alchohol law. He later rose to be a Captain in the Tx State patrol, I understand. He and I trained under the same instructor in Korea. kWe were in his front room, when something went BANG at his front door. HE had to run into his bedroom, looking for his "off duty" revolver. I only had to cycle the slide of my 1911, as my foot turned off the light switch. Then we went out the door, but noone was present. A big rock had been thrown thru the screen door. He traded his Python for a Gold Cup the next day, and also bought a .22 unit on an Essex frame from me. :) A year later, he was kicking ass at IPSC matches in his Area of TX, and I had built him a lw Commander .45, with which he ended up shooting an escaped nut from an institution. The guy was fleeing, Slim shot him in the calf with Speer's .45 jhp 200 gr. he said it made a hole in the guy's calf about the size of a lemon.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
andy said:
...I had built him a lw Commander .45, with which he ended up shooting an escaped nut from an institution. The guy was fleeing, Slim shot him in the calf with Speer's .45 jhp 200 gr. he said it made a hole in the guy's calf about the size of a lemon.
Does your calf still hurt? :)

·
Registered
10,188 Posts
So if your gonna talk "war stories", tell us a shooting story from the last 3 months!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts