Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.45 reloads so wussy loaded that they couldnt even make minor on the ballistic pendulum. He tried to give the match director a mag full of full bore ammo to test, but they took the one Raul had in his gun.

The Next year, Jeff had us pay for Hornady ammo aspart of the entry fee. It was loaded to too short an OAL, for the truncated cone fmj bullet, and it repeatedly choked up nearly everyone's .45.

·
Registered
549 Posts
andy:

How did you finish at the 1979 and 1980 nationals. Was there a classification system back then or did you shoot heads up?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No classes. I didn't shoot in 79, couldn't get off work for both the world shoot and the Nationals. 78, I placed 28th, I believe. It was so far down the list that I didn't really pay-attention. Once you aint in the top 10%, it means little or nothing. I believe there was 170 entrants or something like that.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
And to think, andy threw away something he loved for the chance of making a quick buck selling dope and received 14yrs in prison. Wonder where he would be if he had kept his nose clean.

RIKA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts