Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10" at 10 yds, react, draw, double tap the A zone, then hit the 4" circle of the brain. Today's IDPA, the guys wanna take 2.5 seconds, to do the same thing, and be called "masters". :) Like I said,"master" class has REALLY gone wussy.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Tell us about the matches you have shot in the kast five years.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why, so the Feds can come <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> with me? <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> u, old man.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Just as we thought, a cowardly wannabe!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
He hasn't shot any matches and owns no guns. He's scared sh!tless of the Feds, and rightfully so, they've put him in his kennel enough.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
can you post the source of that statement erika/gunkid?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Garand:

The Mozambique Drill is part of the IDPA classifier. I have seen various break downs of times for each stage as general guidelines for how much time can reasonably be allowed to get the hits and still break into M class. Maybe that's where andy got the time, I dunno. Remember, the IDPA classifier has heavy penalties for points down and if you miss the head, even once, it's a bitch to regain the lost ground.

FWIW, myself and my IPSC M class buddies don't take 2.5 seconds for a Mozambique with two to the A box and one to the head. Two seconds might have been a big deal in the late 70's but by today's standards it's no big whoop. I have done the drill many times sub two seconds. In fact, yesterday and today, lol. At seven yards I hit a 1.33 this afternoon with a CZ 75B and 1.29 with my single stack. I have the 1.33 on film. Of course, that isn't a par time and those three yards make a huge difference.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Thanks Ron, the more you post, the more reinforced the idea that all of gunkids "experience" came from SOF magazines in the late '70s. Geez, allegedly he went to Rhodesia, came 19th and can't even remember who came first or the handgun he used. He allegedly only shot IPSC for 2 years. What a phoney! What a WANNABE!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts