Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Basicly less, I've tried "Gunfighter" class in CAS!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so if you want, you can have BOTH big, slow, heavy, AND light and fast bullets working for you. That is, as long as the target is a fully exposed torso at such ranges. With .20 second splits, 460 in one hand, 356 TSW in the other, both using Split NOse bullets, you could lay on 8400 ft lbs in one second, with 36 wound channels. :) Like 4 blasts of 00 Buck.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Gunclowns have no credibility. Send your address for the plane ticket.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
so if you want, you can have BOTH big, slow, heavy, AND light and fast bullets working for you. That is, as long as the target is a fully exposed torso at such ranges. With .20 second splits, 460 in one hand, 356 TSW in the other, both using Split NOse bullets, you could lay on 8400 ft lbs in one second, with 36 wound channels. :) Like 4 blasts of 00 Buck.
Care to demonstrate this for the video tape, so that the others here can observe you in action? Or, is all we are going to hear from you is chin music.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
I did it with 2 .44 Magnum Ruger Vaquero's when did you do it with your .460 & .356???? Stop being a prison bitch and take up the offer!

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i've done it with a pair of .45auto's it is a 'hoot' can sound like a tommy-gun

although, to me, a big waste of ammo.

ha! it will/can chew up a patch of prickly-pear cactus to shreds pretty quick

:wavey:

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Gunkid, has been watching Bruce Willis movies again. Somehow I don't think it works likein "Last Man Standing". Stop being a wussie lame, give the gentleman your address so he can send the money.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well, if he thinks :ast Man Standing was a documentary film on handgun shooting, he must think that single stack flush magazines exist for 1911s that hold 22 rounds each. He must also think that a .45 ACP will pick someone up off of their feet and throw them 30 feet through the air. Th fact that the film was an Akira Kurosawa film, it should suprise anyone that the Japanese penchant for outrageous terminal effects filled the film.

Now tow handed rapid fire like in the movie can work at 6 feet or so, although you'll be hosing all over the torso. Rapid fire from a controlled, single weapon is a much better idea if you have to be a hoser because you can't get good hits.

The only good use I saw for two-handed gunmanship is in Cowboy type shooting, where you're shooting gunfighter style and you're firing one weapon while cocking and recovering from the last shot of the other weapon. You can keep up an impressive rate of fire like that. But then, that's a GAME (albeit a fun one).

·
Registered
779 Posts
I tried it once. I was able to hit the ground ;)

Try that in the real world, and I HOPE the bad guy has a heart attack. It would be my only hope.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
This is just a stunt, no practical use at all. If your opponent is farther away than contact distance your much more of a threat to innocent bystander's than you are to your target. Point or aimed fire is a much better solution than making a lot of noise with two guns.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts