Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have the tools, and know how. A certain guy once made and mounted 40 .22 cans on 40 Jennings pistols, in 4 days. That time frame INCLUDED hanging them, priming them, and painting them wrought iron black, testfiring, and stamping a number on each, to match a number he also stamped on the pistol. They got traded for pot, in Belize, but were supposed to get traded for many x as much $-amount in Coke,actually. "mass-production' methods, of course, speed up any maching-assembly job. All the set up time, for each maching and job, is where you lose all your time. Once set up, running 40 pcs usually takes a lot less time than did the orignal tool setup.

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Jennings! Thats a quality gun isn't it (note sarcasm)!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well, hog-humping morons aren't known for choosing quality of any sort, in any choice they make.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
So you mean to tell me that you acually prime and paint your suppressors instead of using blue steel or anodized aluminum alloy. That is rather interresting, with having the possibility that paint will chip or flake and wind up falling down the muzzle. Sure I know you don't paint the inside of the suppressor, at least I hope you don't, but any paint can flake, peel or chip and it copuld wind up inside the works. Wouldn't it be better and safer to blue the steel or anodize any aluminum or otherwise finish the suppressors rather than actually paint them?

By the way if you have to answer and use profanity or terms like pos and the like don't bother...

Now as far as trading them for marijauna or cocaine (is that what you meant by pot and coke?) well I could possibly help to make you somewhat wealthy if you could give me the details of any upcoming such smuggling transactions of which you are aware. I can always use a snitch, why not send me a PM about it.

Best regards,
Glenn B

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why bother? Blueing is just pretty rust, it rusts almost instantly. A decent paint job is FAR more durable than blueing is. There's no way paint is getting down the muzzle, and it wouldn't matter any if it did, either. The guys who buy such things don't care, and will damned well take what's offered.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
223 fan said:
why bother? Blueing is just pretty rust, it rusts almost instantly. A decent paint job is FAR more durable than blueing is. There's no way paint is getting down the muzzle, and it wouldn't matter any if it did, either. The guys who buy such things don't care, and will damned well take what's offered.
AHA! An open admission that our little pal makes JUNK. No surprise here.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
You can take a Makarov and hammer half a dozen Jennings flat with one and it'll still shoot :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts