Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u use for private gun buys, cashing checks, getting utilities, place to stay, motel room, etc. The latter, you make yourself, on your PC. The former are very precious, ALL you do with them is show them to cops, if you are caught DRIVING. You dont do anything to put that precious, hard to get ID at risk. You dont use any ID that's "traciable" (ie, your PIC on file with DMV) to do anything that can lead to trouble. The ID you make yourself is used for that sort of stuff, and then cut up and burned.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Yep, and he's hip to all the latest techniques as seen on CHiPs. . .

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Best ID, if you're under THAT kind of pressure is a passport and just leave the frigging country. The Bonnie and Clyde lifestyle gets old after a while and never concludes well.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so u r a big chicken<font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>, not everyone suffers from your lack of balls, man. There's NO place that is ANY 'free-er", about guns or much of anything else. Most places can't WAIT to take ALL the Yankee's money, and send him home crying. :) ALL state's Driver's licenses are honored in ALL other states. If you are so scared, just go get your "new" ID in some little burg, 500 people, in the wilds of Montana, etc. They aint even GOT a cop. Once you have it, you can use it anywhere. Just don't stay in any one place, long enough to get two traffic tickets from the samecop, and nobody will know or care that you are using "out of state" ID.

·
Registered
605 Posts
so u r a big chicken****, not everyone suffers from your lack of balls, man.
I walk tall and proud were ever I go. I hide from NO man! I have no need to hide because I'm not a criminal. There's no need for me to skulk and evade. My name carries all that I am. I'm not about to reduce myself to being anything near what you seem to be so proud of!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and when guns are outlawed, u will show what a <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> you REALLY are., too. you've ALREADY showed us that you are nothiung but a wannabe snitch for the Feds. u r scum of the earth, punk.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I've got my share of none paperd guns. I'm not going to start killing people if it happens but I certainly won't just roll over.

As far as being a snitch, well, if that's what it's called to get low life like you out of circulation.........HELL YEAH!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
so u r a big chicken<font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>, not everyone suffers from your lack of balls, man.
That's mighty big words coming from someone that has a pretty dismal track record in the arena of avoiding trouble with the System's enforcers.

Your formula works sooooooo good, it only cost you the last half of your 30's and all of your 40's. Has it ever occured to you that you may need to change the way you look at and approach these things?

andy said:
There's NO place that is ANY 'free-er", about guns or much of anything else.
Not true. Europeans, statistically only have 1/5th of the per-capita incarceration rate that the US does. The US has over 2.1 million people locked up and several times that with permanent rights restrictions. The USA has a higher percentage of it's population incarcerated than either the former Soviet Union or Red China.

Guns? you base everything on guns. There is more to life than owning a CAR-15. You can get a hunting weapon in much of the world. If you need one, more militaristic guns can usually be had on the black market.

What good does owning a gun do if you have to look over your shoulder ALL of the time. You, yourself, can't even legally own a gun in the USA. However, in a foreign country you probably could.

andy said:
Most places can't WAIT to take ALL the Yankee's money, and send him home crying. :)
Yeah, if you go there and act like an obnoxious assh^le or an idiot tourist. Assh^les are pretty much universally disliked, just some are more abrupt and timely about dealing with them.

BTW: The entire rest of the world may not always be like the USA, but it isn't always like Mexico either. There are many other nice, White countries where one can blend in.

andy said:
ALL state's Driver's licenses are honored in ALL other states. If you are so scared, just go get your "new" ID in some little burg, 500 people, in the wilds of Montana, etc. They aint even GOT a cop. Once you have it, you can use it anywhere. Just don't stay in any one place, long enough to get two traffic tickets from the samecop, and nobody will know or care that you are using "out of state" ID.
One of the best ways to get locked up just so you can get scrutenized is to have any form of fabricated ID on you. They ever find that, prepare to be under the microscope.

Small town in Montana? You'd better not be noticeably shady because the locals will definitely give you the once-over several times. Talk about standing out..........

One of the best ways to hide from the System is either from within the System or just leave the f^cking country.

Big planet dude, obviously you haven't seen much of it in 20 or 30 years.

Personally, if there was a major SHTF in the USA, and I'm convinced there will be in the not so distant future (pretty much unavoidable at this point) I'd rather be sitting at a bistro in some town in Argentina, a 97% White country, or even Vancouver, British Columbia, sipping a glass of wine or a latte at a bistro while reading about the misery in the newspaper, than enjoying the 'fun' first hand.

Oh yeah, take Argentina for instance. You can own high cap semi-auto pistols there and carry it CCW with an optional national CCW permit. The only weapons that require extra papers beyond the standard 6 year gun owner's permit are semi-auto rifles with detachable magazines, like the FAL, and I have a buddy in Argentina that has an FAL as a private shooter.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Some of those European countries, aforementioned, while limiting the NUMBER of guns you can own, allow things we generally don't here. For instance, in some places it's no big deal if you want a full-auto weapon. Likewise a suppressor. So, you can only own 10 guns. So we wouldn't be collecting milsurps. I think anyone with a brain can cover every use for a gun with a battery of 10, and still have a few "slots" left over for fun guns.

·
Registered
5,862 Posts
andy said:
...ALL state's Driver's licenses are honored in ALL other states.
True.

andy said:
...If you are so scared, just go get your "new" ID in some little burg, 500 people, in the wilds of Montana, etc. They aint even GOT a cop.
Unclear on how going to a small burg helps this. All state-issued ID's are run thru the same state-wide registry (Driver's License bureau, etc), so smal burg or metropolis, the paperwork and "electronic" path is the same. Large cities actually offer much more anonymity; i.e., being one face in five million is more anonymous than one in five hundred.

andy said:
Once you have it, you can use it anywhere. Just don't stay in any one place, long enough to get two traffic tickets from the samecop, and nobody will know or care that you are using "out of state" ID.
At first I thought you meant one for using at motels, etc; but you mention cops & tickets, so it sounds like you mean one to actually present to police.

If we're talking about an ID that "looks" valid, but doesn't pass "electronic muster", it doesn't matter if it's the same cop or not. Even in rural Arkansas (about as rural as anywhere in the U.S.), before I get out of the car on a traffic stop, just from the plate, I know the owners' personal info, their "status" (never arrested: '10-52', has been arrested & convicted in the past: '10-54', or currently wanted: '10-53'); whether they have a CCW permit, and even whether their auto insurance is still valid, or has lapsed.

Again, this is rural Arkansas. In places with money, I'd imagine things are even more "informative".

When we run a driver license, whether it comes from a small burg or New York, doesn't matter. If it's an invalid Minnesota DL, believe me, we know it's invalid almost as quick as we do an invalid local one.

One made on a PC absolutely won't pass muster, unless it bears the same info as a real one. Name, physical description, date of birth, address, etc. Only way that could help is if you made your own "copy" of the ID of someone who matched your physical description and approximate age, and KNEW they were clean legally, and then put your picture on it.

Even that's risky. They get into a legal problem, or even an ugly divorce, and they've dinked up "your" ID in the process; and you'd have no way of knowing they'd done it until it was too late, and you got caught up in 'their' mess.

Just a caution. Nowadays (with PC's, scanners, library internet access, etc), obtaining or creating a fake ID is easier than ever before; but the other side of the coin is that with BB being so inter-connected nowadays, it's much harder for someone to maintain one.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bs, u TRY getting a license in those countries. Only the ELITE can do so, by spending a LOT of money. I've shot with many of the IPSC guys from Europe. one and all say it's a huge PITA to have guns. The right to bear arms is THE right. without it, you have NO others, because you have no means of resisting Big Brother's doing WHATEVER he wants. You wanna live elsewhere, go for it. I've been to other countries, and one and all, they suck.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Like I said, John, there's TWO kinds of ID. the one you show cops HAS to have originated int the "system". Those who are scared to try a birth certificate-origninated ID in the big City, can feel better about trying it in bumscrew, MT. Once the "originator" DMV ACCEPTS the "documentation", it's VERY unlikely that there will be any further "scrutiny' of that applicant, at ALL. u oughta SEE some of the crap that I got put into my BOP file, because the original screener just passed on whatever I told her. :) they have my DOB wrong, all kinds of stuff.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
bs, u TRY getting a license in those countries. Only the ELITE can do so, by spending a LOT of money. I've shot with many of the IPSC guys from Europe. one and all say it's a huge PITA to have guns. The right to bear arms is THE right. without it, you have NO others, because you have no means of resisting Big Brother's doing WHATEVER he wants. You wanna live elsewhere, go for it. I've been to other countries, and one and all, they suck.
1) Depends upon the country. Besides, I have no plans on moving to Europe. The cost of a license in Argentina is about US$160 and you cannot be a transient. You can buy handguns and hunting rifles with the same license. In NZ or OZ, not much of a problem if you've not got a record there. Canada you can get guns, no problem. Your attitude is unrealistic and defies known fact. I know people who live in all of these places. They all have guns and none of them are the super-rich or the elite.

2) Been a LOOOONG time since you shot IPSC amigo. Things change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse.

3) You don't have RKBA in the USA anymore and you probably never will again at this point. You have minimal rights here and guns aren't one of them. Somewhere else, that might well be different.

4) The US government can do anything they want, to anyone they want, at any time they want. They just need a reason (excuse), fabricated or not. So,your 'rights' are kind of a moot issue.

5) Owning your pretty CAR-15 won't do you a piss of good if you're dying in agony from some nasty bio-war bug when someone decides to try whacking the USA again.

6) When the dollar finally collapses and the economy evaporates, living in Bosnia x 10,000 won't be a lot of fun.

7) The rest of planet Earth ISN'T Mexico. You think they ALL suck? Been a long time since you've been anywhere I take it.

8) The USA is sliding downhill fast into being a full blown police state with all of the accessories except maybe the swastika flags. Most of the legislation is already in place, all they need is a suitable pre-text, like another 9-11.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes, they ALL suck, even worse than the US, in CRITICAL ways. You THINK you can have a handgun in Canada, you are NUTS. you have to LEAVE it locked up at the RANGE, unless you are some major suck=ass. like garnad is. that's been the law up there for many decades.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
yes, they ALL suck, even worse than the US, in CRITICAL ways. You THINK you can have a handgun in Canada, you are NUTS. you have to LEAVE it locked up at the RANGE, unless you are some major suck=ass. like garnad is. that's been the law up there for many decades.
So you can't walk around Vancouver without a piece on you. So what?

Of course I feel everyone should be able to, but do you really need in a place like Vancouver? Do you need to in the Canadian outback? The answer to both is, "Not really."

How about Christchurch? NZ has a whopping average of 4 gun related murders per year. Funny, though, since a huge swath of the population has a frigging rifle or shotgun. It's a society thing.

You can, however, buy and carry CCW any hi-cap semi-auto pistol you want in Argentina and their CCW is nationwide. It's a big country, civilized, with awesome places to go, and an almost all White, population (97% White, 3% Indian).

GK, from your perspective, how would your owning and carrying a pistol CCW in any of these places be any less illegal than what you are doing now? Hmmmm?

If you're so wrapped up on a fancy handgun as your symbol of self-worth, at least out of the country you might actually be able to do it legally. Think about that at least.

They've started stepping down really hard on that fairly recently. You get caught here in the USA as a former convict carrying any piece, let alone a loaded CCW piece, and you're looking at 5 mandatory, and nowadays they WILL enforce it.

Know of a case recently where they raided this dude's apartment. He wasn't on parole or anything but he did have a Fed felony so he couldn't get his RKBA restored. He had a .38 snubnose and a bit over 120 rounds of ammo in the apartment and he lived alone. They really wanted to nail the dumb [email protected] so they prosecuted him for the pistol and each frigging round of ammo. He's in his late 40's and he's never going to get out of jail.

So, how free is the USA, personally. for you know?

BTW, You know that alternate ID thing? It won't work like you're planning on. Everything is in computers in the USA and every year the computers are getting better, and better inter-connected. Fake ID in the USA just buys you a little time nowadays, not a new life. Did you know that one of the latest technologies is thumbprint scanners in police cars? Soon it'll be even harder to fool biometrics than a mere thumbprint.

Being who you are, you'll be the amongst the first to get your biometric data collected and dumped into the mainframe. You'll just get a notice from your parole officer to show up or else. That or they'll just surprise you at work one morning. "Just come out to the van, it'll only take a minute and you can go back to work."

You'll also be amongst the first to get chipped. THAT is coming SOON. They are even currently talking on the mainstream media about chipping people on parole.

Still want to stay?

Did you know that in Nazi Germany, a VAST number of private firearms were owned by civilians. The myth of the Nazis taking all of the guns is easily dispelled by looking at the huge piles of civilian weapontry confiscated by the AMERICAN army after the war was over. The Nazis just had registration, it was the Americans that led the confiscation.

So, non-Jewish German citizens could own weapons in Nazi Germany, including pistols. Would that make you feel safer about living there?

I'm not a Jew, but I still would have hightailed it for safer turf out of Germany in the late 1930's, not just because of possible government oppression upon my person, but because it was obvious that there was a war coming in which lots of innocent bystanders were going to get whacked, same as the combatants.

The same holds true now. In the USA we're all are going to have to start to facing the same dillema.

If there is fighting and social unrest, guns can always be had.

However, your quality of life and image of self-worth shouldn't be hinged on having the proper pistol stuck in the waistband of your pants. There is a LOT more to life than that.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
I'd really like to know where you get this idea that we need to lock up our guns at the range up here???? About a dozen years ago some idiot urban politician floated that idea until he was given a reality check. It was then dropped, it was just a sound bite, nothing else. My daughters both spent a week in Vancouver earlier this month, neither had a requirement for a gun. Might be time for a reality check, or get your meds adjusted.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts