Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This whole thing is starting to rile me. Here's 25 Yards, Glock 21, 10 rounds of Sellier & Beloit 230 Grain FMJ. 2.17 seconds from the draw. Again, I'm no Col. Jeff Cooper. Yes john, we used a timer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
nice. Are you saying the time from draw to first shot was 2 seconds?

goes against folks saying Glocks are inaccurate POSs.

cheers

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's when the timer stopped after I had fired ten rounds. I know that's not World Class fast, but it will keep me alive.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
About 3", Magnum 88C. I probably could have done better with a Phoenix Arms HP 22. I know I'm a little left and low, but the bad guy still would have had a very bad day.

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
gunkid/erika when was the last time you were in a gunfight??

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
well, I evidently shoot around the wrong people. I've never seen anyone shoot that well, that fast. I gotta get more practice, get to matches.

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
so WHAT you ignorant ****? I can hit you EVERY shot, at 100 yds, from weaver, with a lw commander, earmuffs,with you just stupidly standing there, in good light, if I take my time. NONE of that has ANYTHING to do with shooting while you are being shot AT, dumbass
This from the same person who would have us believe that match stress is horrendous but that he can shoot faster than squirts coming down the Hershey Highway! Shoot someone standing there at 100 yards if you take your time - my great-grandmother could have done that you faker! Yes if someone has to moderate my post go ahead and if I have to lose the mod job OK; but I say it again, as far as I see it: ANDY IS A FAKE - nothing more but maybe something less.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
By the way if that was 2.5 seconds from the holster I am amazed and compliment your shooting abilities.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Good shooting Terry. You post your targets for all to see. Our small handed friend won't even post his kit list. Yes GK, you are a fake.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Terry G said:
Here's 25 Yards, Glock 21, 10 rounds of Sellier & Beloit 230 Grain FMJ, 2.17 seconds from the draw. . .About 3"
Damn good shooting Terry. Yeah, you're off the bull, but unless you were aiming for the guy's right ear lobe, you ruined his stuff anyway. The most telling thing is most went into one hole. That's called control. With an average of .217 second splits. That's about as fast as the retard wishes he used to be. . .at TEN yards.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I think the word "charlatan" may be acceptable to the moderators...

:devil:

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Terry G said:
...a little left and low, but the bad guy still would have had a very bad day.

Left & low. That's how you know it was a right-hander using a glock. ;)

I do the same thing too, btw, especially when trying to 'push the envelope' with mine. But like you said, it still equals one dead bad guy, so no foul there.

That's good shooting, btw. I don't have a timer, but don't believe I could hit near that well, that fast.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
as recently as the last time YOU were in one, **** I"ve had guns pointed at me, and I"ve had men under the gun, and I've rendered guys helpless with one kick, punch, or -grappling-lock. You've never done anything but carry blanks and an empty rifle. ***************************COLOR]

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
u r a <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>ing LIAR, 10 rds in 2.17 seconds, at 10 yds, from the leather. I have $5000 that says you can't do the same thing again in 3.5 seconds, ANY time you'd like to TRY it, bozo, with any sort of realistic combat pistol and load.

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
gunkid/erika, your knowledge of my service career is much like your knowledge of firearms and survival. MINIMAL, if not non existent!

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
andy said:
u r a <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>ing LIAR, 10 rds in 2.17 seconds, at 10 yds, from the leather. I have $5000 that says you can't do the same thing again in 3.5 seconds, ANY time you'd like to TRY it, bozo, with any sort of realistic combat pistol and load.
Federal Officers can't associate with convicts, you know that, John. Your SSI gives you under $800.00 a month. How could you ever raise $5,000.00?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Terry, are you saying that the govt gives that*********$800.00 per month for oxygen theft? What a ripoff!

RIKA

Mod: please don't delete my comment. Just change the offending word if there is one.

Thank you.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
SSI? Then he IS a cripple, and CAN'T do anything he claims.

:roflmao1::roflmao1::roflmao1::roflmao1:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts