Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it equaled the recoil of 52 grs 2100 fps. With the latter in the far more controlable autoloader, it's a wussy load. another 200 fps doesn't change that fact enough to matter any, either.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
And you fired this to test iut when? Out of what gun? Muike Fisher is getting very interested in yoru posts. Told me he will register here to monitor you.

Sucks to be you TARD.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I've owned a couple of .38 S&W's during my shooting career and while they are not the best choice of defensive firearm, they are better than nothing. Gunkid, this is where shot placement counts, in case you didn't know that. A person armed with a .38 S&W revolver generally has 6 chances to end your life. Proper shot placement on his/her part can ruin your day............................. permanently.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I have the 38S&W lemon squeezer that my great granddad bought in the early 1900's. He used it to kill 2 robbers at his pharmacy in 1928. That gun is no joke.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I had a S&W M33 Regulation Police and an Enfield #2 M1 Tanker pistol. After a bit of work on the trigger group I was able to keep the Enfield inside a 18" circle at 20 yds. If thats all you got, well use it within its limitations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts