Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have NOT lived to pass on their aggressive genes. That's why charges are VERY rare, even after the animal has been wounded. Jerkoffs like to CLAIM that their hunting (and war) experiences have been SO "harrowing', but it's 99+% bs.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
If it's so rare, why don't you ask Garand how many MOOSE, that's right, a vegetarian animal we like to think of as timid, injure people every year through attacks?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Gunkid says: "200+ years now, animals that charge men have NOT lived to pass on their aggressive genes."

Too bad we can't say that about the criminal element.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Generally in this country, moose have been found to be very deadly to the front ends of assorted motor vehicles. In fact, depending on the size of the car your driving, it could right off the car! For some reason they do like to hang around highways at night.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Garand said:
Generally in this country, moose have been found to be very deadly to the front ends of assorted motor vehicles. In fact, depending on the size of the car your driving, it could right off the car! For some reason they do like to hang around highways at night.
I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth, Garand. This past June I was told by an Ontario Wildlife Officer that attack's by moose were almost twice that of bear, because people try to get too close, interefere with the calf's, and generally irritate moose more than they do bear.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
In parts of Alberta, along the base of the Rockies seeing moose in a town is actually nothing unusual. The locals generally don't bother them, but the idiot urban tourists that we get somehow think that they are big house pets. No matter how many signs are put up to warn them, there are still some idiots that get hurt. I never really considered how many people actually get hurt because of their own stupidity. Much like those that depend on luck to see them through hard times, instead of pre-planning.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Terry G said:
This past June I was told by an Ontario Wildlife Officer that attack's by moose were almost twice that of bear...
Yeah, I always heard that Bullwinkle got mean when he drank. :)

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
andy said:
have NOT lived to pass on their aggressive genes. That's why charges are VERY rare, even after the animal has been wounded. Jerkoffs like to CLAIM that their hunting (and war) experiences have been SO "harrowing', but it's 99+% bs.
Look, you have NEVER been in combat, so don't speak of it. YOU have never hunted anything, let alone dangerous game. No attacks in 200 years? Pull up bear attacks, 2003. Yeah, that's right, one year. I wonder how many Africans would agree with you? Do you ever research before you spout this nonsense?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
<font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>, what makes you 'think' the animals that charge men have not already BREED long long before they 'charged' men?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
GBullet said:

FUNNY! :roflmao1: :rofl: :crazy1: :roflmao1:

THANKS.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
GBullet said:
I hear that that squirrel he hangs out with is no better. They start slammin' Moose Lager's and you even MENTION buck teeth and that Flying Helmeted squirrel idiot goes right for your nuts.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I can only speak for african countries I have been in (Kenya, Tanganyika and Uganda), but experienced hunters there say that charges are still common particularly by elephants, lions and cape buffalo. The minimum caliber they carry is the .375 Magnum and many want bigger calibers for cape buffalo and elephants.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Not bad, but the few times I've eaten moose, it's been heavily spiced. I've never had it "on the hoof" so to speak.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts