Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
justifiable self defense,if you are TRULY good with it, and if you keep your head out of your ass, and know what's what, tactically. Of course, those qualifiers rule out 99.99% of the public.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
This post kind of syncs with your other enlightening idea that all you should need or want for dressing out a deer is a straight razor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
So why does Melvin advocate a 356 or 460 thunderboomer.

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
223 fan said:
.22 pocket auto will cover 95+% of civvie justifiable self defense.

Which means the Mak really IS a useful SD weapon since it beats teh a$$ off a .22 LR any day! :nyah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,014 Posts
Magnum88C said:
Which means the Mak really IS a useful SD weapon since it beats teh a$$ off a .22 LR any day! :nyah:
Hey, no references to older threads allowed. That is NOT right. You know that anything he said a week ago is open to complete contradiction this week!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no it doesn't, cause a Mak aint POCKETABLE,and drawable from that pocket with any SPEED, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>. for the SAME wt and bulk,you can have analloy compact 1911, with 4x the power of the Mak,whileremaining adequately controlable. diff is,you are too lazy,and cheap to get a REAL pistol.


U r ALSO a LIAR about what I said about the straight razor. I never said it's all I'd need to butcher a deer. I said it handles shaving around wounds, and SKINNING just fine. The SKATCHET helps, tho. Too bad you can't READ, stupid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,805 Posts
"So why does Melvin advocate a 356 or 460 thunderboomer."

RIKA

Logic is not one of his strong points.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
KJUN said:
Hey, no references to older threads allowed. That is NOT right. You know that anything he said a week ago is open to complete contradiction this week!

Yeah but don't I get to contradict the contradicting of the first contradiction that originally contradicted reality?

It's getting late. . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
223 fan said:
no it doesn't, cause a Mak aint POCKETABLE,and drawable from that pocket with any SPEED, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>. for the SAME wt and bulk,you can have analloy compact 1911, with 4x the power of the Mak,whileremaining adequately controlable. diff is,you are too lazy,and cheap to get a REAL pistol.


U r ALSO a LIAR about what I said about the straight razor. I never said it's all I'd need to butcher a deer. I said it handles shaving around wounds, and SKINNING just fine. The SKATCHET helps, tho. Too bad you can't READ, stupid.
So, dumbkid, you saying a 1911 alloy compact is 'pocketable'? But you said it's the same size as a Mak. If it's the same size as a Mak, then the Mak is 'pocketable' just as well.

What's wrong, dumbkid, you meds not kicking in yet?
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top