Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they were hit by a lightning bolt. I can cold cock you with a punch to the temple that wouldn't even make you grunt if I struck you in the gut with it, even as soft as YOUR gut is.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO,stupid. The mini revolver has about HALF of the power of the .22 RIFLE. Nor are you EVER going to get close enough to big game to brain themwith the mini-revolver. Wimpy joke handguns are not what this is about, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>. It's about what can be done with a .22 RIFLE,by stealth and knowledge of animals, with a RIFLE.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Ahhh, the Melvin physical prowness post again. Faster than a speeding 22, more powerful than a 460 rowland. Able to bend the truth with only his lips. I'm impressed (NOT!).

RIKA :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
YOU said:
22 rifle to forehead drops 1500 lb bulls like
How stealthy do you have to be to plug a bovine?

You are the one who brought up the cattle killing technic of brain shooting with a .22. Just how close do you think those mobile slaugther guys get? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I can gaurantee you that little revolver would have the same effect at 2 ft, if you disagree, then I guess you're just STUPID!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I can envision one day finding a pile of bear sh^t and sticking out of it is a well chewed, 'smithed' M21 Baretta .22 with a can.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"I can cold cock you with a punch to the temple"

Don't be too sure. I am good at blocking and Okinawan snake hand counter strikes off the block can ruin your whole day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts