Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received an email from Cope's, where they've got YHM rimfire suppressors in either black or unfinished stainless for less than the cost of the tax stamp; just $129.99 each.

http://www.copesdistributing.com/items-c-216_455.html

I'm in the middle of waiting on a Mystic-X and not looking for anything else now, but this surprised me. IIRC, they generally run $249-$299 or so.

If the Hearing Protection Act ever does pass, we'll likely see sub-$100 .22 suppressors and centerfire suppressors for not a whole lot more. "Interesting times" indeed...

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One nice thing about the Mite is that it does easily disassemble for cleaning, which is especially important for a suppressor that .22's are run thru.

22LR's are just nasty, and if you can't get to the suppressor's guts to clean them, it can clog up dishearteningly fast.

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
I am kind of a waiting mode on suppressors. It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense paying the tax, then a month later the bill passes. Or am I dreaming?

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I doubt it'll happen blindingly fast, but I'll be dancing a jig if it just happens at all.

The Mystic-X, I ordered & did the atf paperwork in September, before the election or knowing anything about the Hearing Protection Act.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts