Arms Locker banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
what good is smoke if there's no team available for miles and miles.? jbt choppers, etc, aint gonna be rappeling down, ya know. If you aint where the smoke is, by the time others drop in (ie, an hour+, without a doubt) the smoke wont matter. You can be miles gone in an hour.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
it's been 130 years since jbt's had somebody give them a REALLY hard time in a pursuit. the man's name was Geronimo, and even he didn't know how to really go about it. All he was trying to do was be left alone.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
jackbooted thugs, the kind that protect a pos traitor like obama, lynch, clinton, and help them ruin the US.

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Regarding the ruining of the country, I wonder what each of us does (besides complain) to try to influence things positively, in order to offset or push back against the rotters that come in any society.

I mean, do we personally grow food to feed people, create/manufacture things to contribute to the economy, teach kids to read, financially support or volunteer at the good local charities in order to reduce gov-handout programs in our area, etc...?

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
when you're dead-ass SERIOUS about eluding pursuit, it can be done, easily enough.

You must not be serious, you keep getting caught! I can just imagine that an out of shape 63 year old convict, with a bad back runs faster than a 30 something year old law enforcement officer.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts