Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
200 lb deer without problem. 223 can brain 2000 lb critter with equal aplomb. 800 or so ft lbs of sp, all transferred inside the "sealed container" of the cranium, makes MUSH out of the brain, INSTANTLY.

since ALL you punks CLAIM to be able to hit the 12 chests of DODGING men at 400m+ WHY is it so hard to hit the 6" circle of a STATIONARY animal's brain at 100m, hmm?

Since you all CLAIM to be able to get within 20m and take big game with a homemade bow and arrows, why can't you get within 100m and brain them with 223?

Either you are lying about your rifle ability, or you are lying about your stalking ability. Which is it?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Desperately crave attention to post such crap as this, eh gunkid. You know absolutely nothing of our collective or individual abilities so your post means nothing.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
I would be very interested if you could please post those links where I claimed that I could do these things. I'm sure everyone else would too. Sounds like bull shit to me! Also remember marksmanship is a perishable ability, since you can't and don't practice you can't be quaranteed your head shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts