Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,117 Posts
it IS pointless, since u dont have to practice with can

in place, ya know.

I recognize no such thing, for non-full auto, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>.

·
Banned
9,117 Posts
why waste your money? You can make a perfectly usable 22 can yourself, in one day, and once the materials and tools are available, you can make and mount one ina couple of hours. So your $200 fed fee is about your only cost. I repeat, nobody HAS to practice with the can in place. So why bother with such, anyway? We all know that 90+ % of those interested in cans will never legally own one. We also consider TEOTWAWKI to be a viable subject for discussion. If it's the end of the world, why worry about silencer laws and regs, hmm?

·
Banned
9,117 Posts
sure, 50,000 private owners.

150,000 guys have bought a "how to" book about making 22 cans, and you can bet each one averaged being read by 2 guys. Those sales are a LONG, LONG ways from being everyone who is interested, too. Figure 5 million interested parties, 50,000 is 1%, not 10%. I've never met a SINGLE even semi-interested 22 shooter who WASN'T interested in suppressors for same. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.