Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
gemtech

Hard Rock said:
The Gemtech baffles are a modified K baffle unless they've changed in the last year or so. Just imagine the pic above with some more cuts in it and you pretty much have the general idea.

Mike
gemtech use diferent baffles on it's baffle stack,outback seahunter,and other 22 suppressors exept slimline are vortex modified cans,and vortex is two diferent baffle can,two are m-baffles and three k-baffles or in reverse order,someone told me ,and i am telling you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
gemtech

gemtech mk9k is allmost the quietest 9mm muzzle supressor on mp5 and uzi,just heard once,actually only the uzi bolt action,but they say is quieter on mp5.yes it's true the first mk9k baffle is a very agresive baffle to create turbulence,and directing gases harder on coaxial chamber ,dr.Dater designed it ,and it is equal with sg9k by tac-ord designed by Jim Ryan.

·
Registered
26 Posts
to say the truth i have seen mk9 with 3-lug mounting on mp5, on al paulson's book is a specimen and i think it might be quieter because of the conical section on the end of 3-lug,i don't know wich one is quieter,the type one with conical baffles or the one with new with simplified slanted k-baffles,i hope you wasn't taking a joke with my pm ROCK.

·
Registered
26 Posts
9mm

what about swr Rock?i think they are going great with latest trident-9,really small can and very good sound reduction,a 9mm multi use can, Joe have done some modifications on k-3 and trident baffle and i think it's gonna beat evolution-9 which is on top tests results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.