Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Military Combat Course was once thought of as a "tough" stage of fire, and under serious match pressure, it's VERY easy to drop 1-2 of the 10 shots out of the 10" A zone. I well remember Ron Lerch, winner of the first Bianchi Cup, being ALL impressed cause I could take 3 seconds and easily get 2 A's on this stage of fire, and I was a new guy, in 1976. I later worked on this stage until 1 second flat sufficed for a C zone or better hit, from surrender and a speed rig, and 2.5 seconds sufficed for 5 such hits, with 3 of them being A's. If you think that such is "easy" go try it sometime. Especially the 1 second draw and hit part. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
According to testimony you were a clunk on the IPSC circuit even when you were in your prime. The only target you are likely to hit nowadays is your foot ... again.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
1976, in a couple of weeks was 29 years ago! What did you do lately? Last week? Last month? If you were truly a competitor you'd tell us what happened in 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, etc? Your like Al Bundy, reliving the high school football game!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts