Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people are SO fos. They don't DARE say anything to the clowns who only have a pos AK and ball ammo, cause such goof offs are legion. They only dare gang up on one guy, like the pussies that they are. 10" 223 gets .307 BC 69 gr hpbt over 2500 fps with ease, and it's still got 1500 fps left at 400 yds That's 350 ft lbs. 6x what it takes to kill you. Such a gun and load still has .22lr (from a rifle) or .32 ACP pistol performance left at 700 yds. :) Still lethal at 800 yds, too.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Your absolutely right Melvin. Too bad for you that .308 hpbt hits with almost triple the force at the same speed.

Check the remington ballistics guide.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
andy said:
10" 223 gets .307 BC 69 gr hpbt over 2500 fps with ease, and it's still got 1500 fps left at 400 yds That's 350 ft lbs.
No it don't stupekid. We have PROVED the 10" POSCAR barely gets that with a 55gr bullet. Your BS handloads will just blow up someones gun. Post a like to a reputable site that shows chrono results of that load from a 10" POSCAR. Can't can you?

·
Registered
750 Posts
JD don't be a cry baby you slack jawwed pussy!

Most folks just choose weapons that float thier boat and go with it, they shoot them enough to know what it's strong and weak points are and soon figure out if it's going to work for them

You on the other hand, make your pick, based on what I'm not sure. The shit you post about AR's is pretty far out in left field most of the time. Then set out telling folks, whom you really know nothing about and have no experience with, how dumb they are because they don't choose the same weapons as you.

That makes you an ignort blowhard JD and because you are inexperienced, ignort and self centered you don't even realize how entertaining your zany theories are.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Andy, he's right. I should have mentioned in my post that the figures Melvin mentioned are from a 20" inch barrel, probably on a bolt gun. You should just quit now GK and save whats left of your tattered ego.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
1.) Your match hollowpoints won't expand, so you might as well use ball.
2.) Your POS 10" pistol is good to MAYBE 45 meters with "da GI round" you say you MUST have (which just happens to be ball).
3.) Yes, the AK guys have rifles that are good enough. Why? Because they know it's limitations. They KNOW it's a 250-300 yard gun. They DON'T go around thinking it can do everything a .308 can do. They DON'T think it's a 600 yard gun.
4.) a full-size AR can HIT further out than an AK, but it has no more EFFECTIVE RANGE (again with your vaunted GI round) than an AK, so the AK guys (who actually HAVE guns to shoot unlike you, and know how to shoot them) really aren't giving anything up.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Teufelhund said:
JD don't be a cry baby you slack jawwed pussy!

Teuf,
Teuf, because of NUTTY JOHN'S lack of education and comprehension, the slack jawed comment needs to be explained to him. Sort of like spoon feeding, a baby.

NUTTY JOHN, slack jawed, is walking around with your mouth open. You must have learned that in prison ...

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
I watched a show of the History channel last week comparing the AK 47 to the M16. In accuracy tests at 200 yds the AK in 5 rds only had 1 periferal hit on the man sized sillouette target. I'll stay with 7.62mm NATO thank you.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Garand said:
I watched a show of the History channel last week comparing the AK 47 to the M16. In accuracy tests at 200 yds the AK in 5 rds only had 1 periferal hit on the man sized sillouette target. I'll stay with 7.62mm NATO thank you.
Damn, that's horrible. Ones I've shot have been 4-6 MOA. Nothing to write home about, but it'll do to 300, and I don't think the 7.62x39 has much left in it after that.

SKSs are a different story ('course CowardKid can't poo-poo them because sugar momma owns one), my Russians are good for 3 MOA.

I do believe I'll stick with the FAL, even the shorter barrel carbines have it over either the .223 or 7.62x39 IMHO.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Within the envelope of the gear,someone with an SKS who works with it and at it can clean your clock if you don't do the same with your gear.So Melvin,how goes the training?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I am waiting for him to start telling us about her chopped and canned SKS.

Waht a total loser you are andy. YOu are simply pathetic. I don't know why it is so much fun mocking you.

Oh wait it is because it is so I can send yoru rambling to your PO. Also starting monday the assembled group here that reports your activity will also be reporting it to yoru local sherrif and law enforcement. So that they will you are a POS convict as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts