Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
u r outnumbered 30 to 1. :) Even if 90% die before they get to you, you need at least a dozen adults to keep guard 24-7, just against ONE rifleman. shtf, people on ranches and farms are going to get CREAMED if they stay in place.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
3% of the population could live in just one tent made from just one pair of jeans fromteh enormous ass of your life partner.

Convict.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
andy said:
u r outnumbered 30 to 1. :) Even if 90% die before they get to you, you need at least a dozen adults to keep guard 24-7, just against ONE rifleman. shtf, people on ranches and farms are going to get CREAMED if they stay in place.
not if they shoot first and burn/bury later! if your 'metal and moving' count on taking incoming, if your 'hunting' a western rancher post shit hittin' the fan
on their posted property!

:wavey:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hasher said:
3% of the population could live in just one tent made from just one pair of jeans fromteh enormous ass of your life partner.

Convict.
Hasher that is just to damn funny :laugh01:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yeah but it would be a lot funnier if it was not the truth,

Hey Convict how is tha tole Jabba the Hut you married anyway?

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Hasher, lets leave family members out of this. They don't participate here, therefore there is no need to include them. Lets keep the comments on a 1 to 1 basis. Personally I wouldn't approve of anyones family being insulted here.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
GK's wife is actually a very nice and a decent person.

Striking at a man's wife who isn't even posting or involved in the arguement is kind of low, regardless of what you may think, one way or another, of GK and what he has to say.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Either the farms will be armed and organized or they will be owned and run by us!

All this will happen much more quickly than some dottering old fool thinks.

If he tries to sneak in he will be killed.

If he tries to pose as some vargrant he will be searched his cheapassed assasin's weapons found and then he will be killed.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Problem is, in the post-apocalyptic world, the farms/ranches WILL have the men. Why? Because that equipment will only run so long and they'll need manpower to do the rest. So they'll HAVE the guys. Hell, most working ranches provide a modest, furnished house as part of the compensation (lets them pay you less) NOW. A place to sleep, food to eat and some sort of pay for the rest, will be mighty attractive and will bring in plenty of help.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
See here si the problem in the past ole butt pirate has brought famalies into this . With specific threats against them. So all is fair in my book. At keast with him.

To bad she fell for his shite though.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Sorry dudes, but I think the general concensus here, is unless they are participating, they are off limits.

I don't agree with GK's wife on politics or a lot of issues. However, she has always posted respectfully and without malice.

She isn't here, so leave her out of it. If she chooses to insert herself into the fray, then all bets are off.

We may be jerks on this site, but we aren't complete jerks - we leave that honor to GK.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
I don't think we need to start racking on families. John deserve's what he get's, but let's not start name calling family members.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
I'M IN!, I DID NOT AGREE WITH THE POSTING OF AN ADDRESS ON THE BOARD!

and since my dog's died [i guess] i'm a little more mellow/sensitive, on certain BULL-SHIT/PECK SHIT WITH THE CHICKENS .....TRASH!

[although , my years of training by/from superior ASS-HOLES will shine through, on occasion]

:wavey:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Just one question. . .wouldn't "Toaker" be properly spelled "Toker"?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts