Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shoulders as I try to type this. scratching my head and pulling on my ears. She gets bored nexr door, at her parent's shop, so she comes over here to play with our 2 small dogs. :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
shoulders as I try to type this. scratching my head and pulling on my ears. She gets bored nexr door, at her parent's shop, so she comes over here to play with our 2 small dogs. :)
If her parents knew of your CRIMINAL RECORD -- would they like her being around you?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Bill, we know of no harm to children in GK's record. If he likes children and does no harm to them then I say thats a good sign. Please don't hit on him for that.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
So what have you got for dogs? Some of those faggoty poodle/terrier types or a real dog?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
JD, you have a soft spot for kids, eh? That's kinda cool actually.

Kind of conflicts with the wild, maurading, homocidal, cannibal hobo of the apocalypse image though.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Garand said:
So what have you got for dogs? Some of those faggoty poodle/terrier types or a real dog?
...and andy is the one that gets blasted for inappropriate, off-topic, comments?

·
Registered
86 Posts
From my phone conversations with Andy I am quiet certain that that mean old lone wolf would lay his life down for a child in a second.

And there should be nothing suprising about that actually.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
John and I have had our differences over the years, but I know of nothing in his record to suggest that he would harm a child and I don't believe its fair to insinuate that he would.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
andy said:

I can see this in my minds eye.

It's a funny/cute picture actually.

Happy Thanksgiving Andy!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hey,don't look at me...as you probably know;I LIKE dogs(even little ones)!Happy Thanksgiving Andy!BTW;what kind of dogs?Dachsunds?Chihuahuas?Jack Russels?
My own preference seems to go back&forth between Dobies&Pitbulls.Had both at one time or the other&currently have yet another Doberman Rescue League graduate for a couch pilot(she keeps the TV remote).
For what its worth ,I really would rather NOT get all pi$$ed at peolpe in general.Getting your stones broke over posting something kinda cute like that is NOT a good thing.So WTH enough folks will get on you for things you DO do wrong;ignore @ssholes who try&step into you over nothing.

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
Anyone that has abandoned his children like gunkid has, has no positive feelings towards children.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts