Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
10,278 Posts
Andy, people who have enough money can pay $800 or $2800++ for a f^cking bolt action. As I have said many times before, you know nothing about the people who post here other than their internet persona. Please try to control yourself when posting. You embarrass yourself.

RIKA

· Registered
10,958 Posts
If you start to reload, .308 Winchester and .30-06 cost the same. They use the same bullet, same propellant, same primer but a different cartridge case. I'm partial to either the Remington M788 or a Remington M700 myself. As for quality, you get the quality that you pay for.

· Site Founder
4,826 Posts
Clunker? A gun that comes from the factory guaranteeing that using match ammo it can put 10 rounds into 2 inches at 200 yards? Yeah, right.

BTW, I read that guarantee in a review in Gun Week magazine, but have not been able to verify it anywhere else.

So what are the odds that the world will end anytime soon and I should spend that money on something else? Lord knows what else I would need in the firepower category that I don't already have.......

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Leupold ALWAYS replaces or fixes their scopes for free, regardless of how old they are or who orignally bought the scope, whether the warranty card was sent in or not. You can't go wrong with a Leupold, used, at 1/4 or less of current retail price. The best deal going is a fogged up one, or missing crosshairs, for $20 or so. Spend your money on having the bedding fixed, having a BOSS compensator added, on match loading gear and components, trigger-group, mounts, rangefinder, etc, not on the scope.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.