Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,277 Posts
Glock in .357 Sig will do just the same deed as any 90 gr pos bullet you could make. 100 percent stops just can't be outdone. I see no reason to ask for more and risk it not working. The .357 Sig is PROVEN, your 90 gr pos is not.

· Registered
1,277 Posts
John,

I've owned seveal small berettas. They have a thin tin disconnector right under the plastic grip, a hair pin for a recoil spring, all small linkages. Good workmanship, but the design is not made for long term use nor harsh conditions.

The Kel-Tek, while a real good hide out, is still in that class. It would take quite a bit of ammo to become a real sharp shot with it (but the .380 is so far ahead of the .22 from such a short barrel, it's worth it.) And yes, I have a Kel-tec .380!

· Registered
1,277 Posts
Erika,

The Walther has good points and bad ones.

The good ones are reliablity, sturdeness, and simplicity.

The bad ones include a DA trigger pull that is very hard and cannot be fixed (the angle of the sear to the trigger pivot just cannot be made less sharp, and thus the hard DA pull. Twiking springs will just cause misfires.) The Walther also sometimes bites the hands that feed them because the slide is so low on the frame.

Far ahead of the mini-berettas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.