Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get some decent .380 ACP FMJ practice ammo at ~$0.35 / round? The only stuff I've been able to find is on Gunbroker and it's gouged up to 0.50-0.60.

Seems like most places are out of stock on everything .380 as well.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The gunshows are starting to get .32 and .380 in your price range now. I would look there.

RIKA

·
Registered
4 Posts
380 ammo

My local Gander Mountain usually has a bunch in stock for $19.99+ for 50 rounds.
You can always check Cabelas.com $104.99/300 rds PMC or $164.99/500 rds Wolf, although I'd call and make sure its in stock because I've heard that you don't know until the order is placed. I've never ordered ammo from them but they treated me great on other things I've ordered through them.
AmmoEngine.com (only high priced on there now) is a place to watch as well.
Just curious, what kind of 380 did you get?

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rika,

I haven't been to a gun show in a while. I'll have to look into that.

Zombie,

I tried Cabelas last week as they had the best price I could find, and when I placed my order they were sold out. I unfortunately don't have a Gander Mountain near me, and their online store says they're out of 380.

I got a Beretta 70. I really wanted an 84 to convert to 32 NAA but I got the 70 used at an OK price and it fits the role tolerably. Having only 100 rounds of FMJ is no fun though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
380 ACP

Does anyone know where to get some decent .380 ACP FMJ practice ammo at ~$0.35 / round? The only stuff I've been able to find is on Gunbroker and it's gouged up to 0.50-0.60.

Seems like most places are out of stock on everything .380 as well.
You should look into reloading, it will keep your cost down and allow you shoot more.

JB

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should look into reloading, it will keep your cost down and allow you shoot more.

JB
I used to handload quite a bit. Not so much anymore due to a few factors. Sadly when I first looked into it components for .380 ACP were mostly backordered. A few are available now though. Alas, the .380 is purely a tool for my defense and not something I go out and shoot beyond the point of meeting my standards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts