Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have the remaining 3-7 hunting your stupid ass, or get close enough, with quiet CAR-15, and hit 3-5, and leave the rest TERRIFIED of running into you again? Only an idiot chooses the bolt action.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Or, hit one of them from far enough away, and they still don't know where you are, only that you can reach out and touch them. The closer you have to get, the more likely you are to be spotted, or find yourself trapped.

But, you choose whatever tactics you think are correct, just don't expect everyone (or anyone) to agree with you.

The key word, that will lead to your demise, is get close enough.

Getting close means limiting your options if things go horribly wrong, like the 4-8 turns out to be 15-20.

Hit one form 400-500 yds away, if it turns out that there's a bunch, you can shoot and scoot. A single shot will not give away your position.

Hit one from 25 yds away and you may not be able to shoot and scoot.

Just something to consider.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Stupekid, hit one or two or three with a puny 10" CAR and they will still hunt your ass.

You wait till a couple are lined up and the others are distracted, then fire. After you fire, you move to another location. But then, stupes don't know that. They 'think' they know the score.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Thanks Rika.

You'd think that after getting pretty much the same response each time (and on every board), he might clue in that he doesn't have a clue. And if he does know the score, it's for the wrong game.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
And the fantasy continues ........................................

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
GK cannot break away from his fantasy world.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I have a partner with an m1 garand with scope. Man, I'll tell you thats the way to reach out and touch someone.
GK's sick in the head.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I like garands,I just always thought the M14/M1A was more of the good form the Garand,with a few upgrades,like the magazine system.The answere is YES ,that bolt WILL hurt your thumb,if yourtimings a little off(my Legion Post used Garands for Honor guard/Rifle Squad details).OWWWWW! :eek3:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yeah two men armed with a bolt action and an M14 have never done anything like keeping a company of NVA regulars pinned down for days, killing a bunch of them.

No air support
No artillery
No helicopter rescue

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Piemaster said:
Yeah two men armed with a bolt action and an M14 have never done anything like keeping a company of NVA regulars pinned down for days, killing a bunch of them.

No air support
No artillery
No helicopter rescue
That says it all!

Ever hear of California Joe. He was one of Berdan's Sharpshooters in the Civil War. He kept a Confederate cannon crew from using their cannon for over 2 days. Killed anyone who go near it, and of course, killed anyone who got near him. No 10" CAR, no can. Just a single shot, a REAL accurate single shot!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts