Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in my favorites list, $20 per download of book= $10,000. :) Even "just" $1000 means a how-to video shot of the .22 can making process. $1000 will be nothing more than subscriptions to the newsletter. :) /Another $2000 minimum in sales, $35 per video. Then sales of the Split Nose Bullets, and the tools for making the cans. Another several k $. that will buy the milling machine, and the mill will mean $400 a day in 80% finished AR and 1911 receivers. :) Train a good woman to win both Combat shooting matches and karate tourneys, put her in a Winnebago, writing, making vids, and she'll earn .5 million $ a year, all outside of what Big Brother knows about. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
>>all outside of what Big Brother knows about. :)<<

Not anymore, dumbass
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
andy said:
in my favorites list, $20 per download of book= $10,000. :) Even "just" $1000 means a how-to video shot of the .22 can making process. $1000 will be nothing more than subscriptions to the newsletter. :) /Another $2000 minimum in sales, $35 per video. Then sales of the Split Nose Bullets, and the tools for making the cans. Another several k $. that will buy the milling machine, and the mill will mean $400 a day in 80% finished AR and 1911 receivers. :) Train a good woman to win both Combat shooting matches and karate tourneys, put her in a Winnebago, writing, making vids, and she'll earn .5 million $ a year, all outside of what Big Brother knows about. :)
I used to have fantasys when I was 12 years old but quickly gave them up. The mods will throw you off each of those 120 forums before you can even offer your stuff. As for the woman in the Winnebago, it will never happen. If she is smart enough to learn then she will spot you as a phoney and run the other way as fast as she can go.

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
Well I think I will just take all that info on Tuesday and forward it all to the IRS informant hotline.

Suck on that.

Oh and you going to train prophit top be yoru karate champoin?

YOu make me laugh.

Also you new venture will absolutly be reported to Mike Fisher when he gets back on the 5th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,805 Posts
But you are banned on almost all firearms sites on the internet, How will you get around that HMMMMMMMMM?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,840 Posts
And the fantasy continues...............................................................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
andy said:
in my favorites list, $20 per download of book= $10,000. :) Even "just" $1000 means a how-to video shot of the .22 can making process. $1000 will be nothing more than subscriptions to the newsletter. :) /Another $2000 minimum in sales, $35 per video. Then sales of the Split Nose Bullets, and the tools for making the cans. Another several k $. that will buy the milling machine, and the mill will mean $400 a day in 80% finished AR and 1911 receivers. :) Train a good woman to win both Combat shooting matches and karate tourneys, put her in a Winnebago, writing, making vids, and she'll earn .5 million $ a year, all outside of what Big Brother knows about. :)
NUTTY JOHN must still believe in the tooth fairy too. HOO YAA ...

Don't worry John, everybody here, will make sure a WELFARE QUEEN, like you, gets all the attention you can stand, from, as you put it, "BIG BROTHER."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
andy said:
in my favorites list, $20 per download of book= $10,000. :) Even "just" $1000 means a how-to video shot of the .22 can making process. $1000 will be nothing more than subscriptions to the newsletter. :) /Another $2000 minimum in sales, $35 per video. Then sales of the Split Nose Bullets, and the tools for making the cans. Another several k $. that will buy the milling machine, and the mill will mean $400 a day in 80% finished AR and 1911 receivers. :) Train a good woman to win both Combat shooting matches and karate tourneys, put her in a Winnebago, writing, making vids, and she'll earn .5 million $ a year, all outside of what Big Brother knows about. :)
NUTTY JOHN must still believe in the tooth fairy too. HOO YAA ...

Don't worry John, everybody here, will make sure a WELFARE QUEEN, like you, gets all the attention you can stand, from, as you put it "BIG BROTHER."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Posted twice, on ppurpose, so NUTTY JOHN won't miss it ... :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,683 Posts
Andy,based on you posts,there is nothing to repsect or trust;that said I'd not rat anyone out to the tax man simply for being an @sshole.Here's the problem;WHO is going to train this gem of a woman inthe physical nature of martial arts;armed or otherwise?
Problem1)You're a felon-barring a restorative pardon;no legal firearms are in your future.

Problem2)If you ARE being truthful regarding your martial arts experience;you've not maintained technical proficiency or physical condition.Remember when i strongly urged you to find a gym/dojo etc. and work on what COULD be done?Well.....

3)Fake out Big Brothervs.INTERNET BOASTING.... you figure there's no one that the Fed's have reading&tracking posts?Or that no feds are members?Never mind the people you pi$$ off diming you out;just thinmk on that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
657 Posts
I've seen Andy give various people including me a hard time about spelling, well I may not spell great, but my math is better than Andys. 4x120=480, 480x20=9600. So I guess we know who the stupe is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Copy, I'd rather have someone who posts intelligent thoughts even with spelling errors than an educated idiot who posts blather with perfect punctuation, and grammar. We all have our weak points and are fools in some way but at least we're smart enough not to advertise it like gk does.

Best

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Copy, I'd rather have someone who posts intelligent thoughts even with spelling errors than an educated idiot who posts blather with perfect punctuation, and grammar. We all have our weak points and are fools in some way but at least we're smart enough not to advertise it like gk does.

Best

RIKA
The lady has a sharp knife .. you should heed her warning NUTTY JOHN. RIKA is trying to send you a message, as is everybody else here ... !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
gripper said:
Andy,based on you posts,there is nothing to repsect or trust;that said I'd not rat anyone out to the tax man simply for being an @sshole.Here's the problem;WHO is going to train this gem of a woman inthe physical nature of martial arts;armed or otherwise?
Problem1)You're a felon-barring a restorative pardon;no legal firearms are in your future.

Problem2)If you ARE being truthful regarding your martial arts experience;you've not maintained technical proficiency or physical condition.Remember when i strongly urged you to find a gym/dojo etc. and work on what COULD be done?Well.....

3)Fake out Big Brothervs.INTERNET BOASTING.... you figure there's no one that the Fed's have reading&tracking posts?Or that no feds are members?Never mind the people you pi$$ off diming you out;just thinmk on that.
NUTTY JOHN can think? Surely you jest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,683 Posts
"Stupe'.....hmmmm he DOES seem to like that word,doesn't he?Besedies that and a fetish for chopped/hacked Stars and suppressed too short .223 barrels,I wonder what other little tics make his posts so easy to spot(regardless of who he's cross -posting as in what board).Let's see,Andy/Gunkid/.223 fan/lucy unregistered....who have I left out...oh yeah,"Rika"(sorry Rika!)....you think he'' do a Prince and start trolling with "the Poster formerly Known asGunkid"?...Hey,it could work;what this guy needs(besides help!)is MARKETING...we've got to get him an AGENT..Hollywood is the less for lacking its own Ion of Internet Posers,Gunkid.Action figures soon to be on tiystore shelves pending cpropoate sponsorship.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
gripper said:
"Stupe'.....hmmmm he DOES seem to like that word,doesn't he?Besedies that and a fetish for chopped/hacked Stars and suppressed too short .223 barrels,I wonder what other little tics make his posts so easy to spot(regardless of who he's cross -posting as in what board).Let's see,Andy/Gunkid/.223 fan/lucy unregistered....who have I left out...oh yeah,"Rika"(sorry Rika!)....you think he'' do a Prince and start trolling with "the Poster formerly Known asGunkid"?...Hey,it could work;what this guy needs(besides help!)is MARKETING...we've got to get him an AGENT..Hollywood is the less for lacking its own Ion of Internet Posers,Gunkid.Action figures soon to be on tiystore shelves pending cpropoate sponsorship.....
Action figures, Hmmm!

I know that NUTTY JOHN, thinks he is an ACTION HERO -- in his warped mind.

Can't you just imagine the movie now? The Sands of Iraq, or how I won the Iraqi War, starring JOHN MELVIN DAVIS, written by JOHN MELVIN DAVIS, directed by JOHN MELVIN DAVIS. Etc, Etc, Etc.

JOHN MELVIN DAVIS, movie star. The Uber bargain basement Stallone ...

I had better quit, this is cracking me up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
will the action figure come with wallowed out pooper and live action hemmiroids wiith kung fu grip?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Action figures are anatomically correct ...
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top