Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
water, 2 lbs rations, 16 lbs of guns and ammo stuff, 4 lbs of concealable armor, 2 lbs of tools. 2 lbs of "shelter-stuff", 2 lbs of "sleeping stuff", 3/4 lb (each) walking stick, cookpot, medical kit. Half a lb each of microfiched info (to include the magnifying glass) gold coins, and water filter. flashlight, solar charger rechargable batteries. Several means of making fire, but no matches. They are a fragile PITA compared to several other ways. the remaining 5 lbs (total load-out 50 lbs) is misceallaneus small items, like a bandana, wire, cord, fishline, treble hooks, tweezers, comb, mirror, seeds, salt, spices soap, bug dope.

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Please list in detail the kit that you have packed and ready to go AT THIS MOMENT!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Sounds like that IS his kit list (although the weights are either off on soem of the stuff or he's carrying shit). Man if he goes out with that, he's screwed.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Magnum88C said:
Sounds like that IS his kit list (although the weights are either off on soem of the stuff or he's carrying shit). Man if he goes out with that, he's screwed.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
JD, what size and type of fishhooks have you found the most useful out in the boonies for catching fish?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I thought you could not function with more than 30 pounds in this type of situation gunkid. I was in a post her eyou provided just last week.

Now which is it 30 or 50 pounds?

I think he is off his meds again.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I think this is turning out like his "poaching" experience, he doesn't really have to have the gear or use it, because he "doesn't have to jump off the Empire State Building" to know what will happen.

Wannabe poser.

Teuf,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts