Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with canned, scoped .22 unit in AR. we'll SEE who's starving and who's AOK at the end of it. U can sit there and WATCH me cooking up the meat every day. :) Dumbass. if you are so WORRIED about running out of .22's, CARRY MORE, shoot straighter, stalk closer, HAVE a suppressor, and CACHE more .22 ammo. 1000 rds of .22lr will feed any family for decades,man. Even if you CAN'T stalk any closer than 50m. :)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Since you can't hack more than 1/2 day, there won't be no 4 weeks. dumbkid will get lost, starve, break his leg, get lyme or west nile, get flukes from drinking dirty water....

About all they will find is some bleached bones and a rusty pos loser CAR.

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
The point is mute gunkid, you don't have the capability to last that long. Remember your "escape"! In less than 10 days you surrendered to the police, begging for 3 hots and a cot. Next time won't be anything different.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Melvin sure has a thing for the slingshot. Guess that tragic accident he had with the unloaded slingshot must have jangled his brains. Maybe he can join the Million Mom march to ban slingshots.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Were you the girl that shot him with the slingshot, beat him up and left him tied up, naked, on the side of the road on the way home from school?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
That was me in a previous incarnation. I'm meaner now. :D

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
223 fan said:
with canned, scoped .22 unit in AR. we'll SEE who's starving and who's AOK at the end of it. U can sit there and WATCH me cooking up the meat every day. :) Dumbass. if you are so WORRIED about running out of .22's, CARRY MORE, shoot straighter, stalk closer, HAVE a suppressor, and CACHE more .22 ammo. 1000 rds of .22lr will feed any family for decades,man. Even if you CAN'T stalk any closer than 50m. :)
If you don't get it now, you never will. It's called 'diversifying your skills'.

I carry lots of .22LR when I backpack and a MkII, even back on college trips where they said 'bring no guns'. You could go on specific, organized backpacking trips to fullfill your PT credits. On the college trips I just kept the MkII stashed in my pack.

While backpacking I usually carry a stainless 4-3/4" MkII, 200 rounds or more of CCI Stinger, at least 50 rounds of CB Long, and a few rounds of Eley .22LR tracer ammo.

Yeah, and I'd bring a slingshot. Did I also mention that I also usually bring some homemade steel arrow heads (for field made wooden arrows) a frog gig, and other odds and ends?

However, to practice your primitive skills is something that many of us have done but your lack of real world experience shows that in the woods, without your guns, you're toast (having no real experience, you're probably just as toast with them).

I actually backpack, you don't GK. There is a difference.

·
Registered
750 Posts
How bought JD in the "wilds" for anything more than an afternoon, so he would have at least some basic idea about outdoor living, maybe then he wouldn't be so inclined to stupid internet posting?

Just a thought....................

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
If I had the time I'd offer to take him backpacking. I think Garand offered something similar.

He bitches about a bad ankle, how he might twist it.

I backpack and hike whenever I can and I hurt my knee so bad I'm listed as a permanently disabled vet over it. I was 2 weeks in the Army hospital, another two on crutches in a cast, 6 months on chutches with a full leg brace, and a year in frigging rehab.

If I can hump a ruck in the mountains, long distance, he should be able to also.

Reactions: Dorobuta

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have made the same offer, but he will never show in person, I even offered to come over to CO. He's not intrested in really doing this stuff, hell most of his "I have already thought about all aspects of survival" deductions where made behind bars not in the bush.

Like I've said before, I would be intrested in meeting any of you for some backcounty travel, camping out, shooting, fishing ect. It's always fun to meet new people. I don't need all the drama of stupid internet bets as an excuse, we just like to get together with friends and have fun.

Teuf,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts