Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched everywhere I know to and cannot find an 18" barrel for my .410 Mossberg 500.

Does anybody know where I can get one and for that matter do you know where I can get any accessories at all (i.e. pistol grip, heat shield...etc)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Not meaning to sound like a smart ass, but have you tried Mossberg? They make a .410 with a pistol grip and a short barrel, I think it is part of their Cruiser or Just in Case lines. I don't think you will find many tactical type accessories for a .410, most are at a minimum for a 20 gauge, with the biggest amount fitting a 12 gauge. Sorry to be the one to rain on your parade.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I fireform .303 British brass and make my own brass shells,primers are large pistol,my favorite load is 3/4 oz.splitshot crimped on a piece of strong fishing line.It will sure hold a patern for a long long way.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
I fireform .303 British brass and make my own brass shells,primers are large pistol,my favorite load is 3/4 oz.splitshot crimped on a piece of strong fishing line.It will sure hold a patern for a long long way.
that"KICKS-ASS"! 'DaKoma'.

I've handled a mossburg .410 CRUISER, and ,,,WELL, HELL?

IT'S STILL A 'frickin' .410

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have the 12Ga. also 2 pumps and 1 duble got some special shells for them also Brass hammer.Doudle sits beside the bed,pull both trigers and an intruder will leave here in two pieces.

·
Banned
917 Posts
I call mine the "Taco Maker"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts