Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is 30+ silent ambushes. :) Maybe YOU can't pick up thousands of rds of ammo from 50 + silent kills, but I sure can, and it's a dead rock cinch that that many kills,(of THAT type) WILL mean SEVERAL guys with 223's. If I didn't think that they had stuff I wanted, I wouldn't have wasted my time and a .22 cartridge on them.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
And you're invisible and no one is ever going to bust a cap into your loner ass during these 30+ ambushes?

You do 30+ ambushes on people with decent gear and you're going to wind up trying to ambush some people that know what they are doing.

Actually what will probably happen, provided that you survive the first two weeks learning how to backpack while on the run and provided that the exertion doesn't ghost you, is that you'll wander into someone else's territory that they know and you don't, and than YOU'LL be the ambushee instead of the ambusher.

THEN it will be your new acquaintences that have 80+ rounds of questionable reloads and a first class Hollywood anti-chipmunk rifle.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Again, we have someone who has never fired a weapon in combat, confronted another human being in a deadly encounter, or held a weapon in over twenty years, telling us he's going to a real Carlos Hathcock on the battlefield. With a 10" CAR, mind you. We are all ignernt POS thast learned everything from him? Are you going to take up Stillwaters challenge, John? Since it's near the McDonalds, I'll send you a happy meal gift card if you do. Bah! Humbug! More hot air. I can't bear it any longer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
if 43 rounds of 5.56 is supposed to last 10+ firefights, then there is no reason you can't carry a 7.62x51 rifle with the same 43 rounds and have all the advantages of the much more powerful, brush bucking, penitrative, and destructive round. You can always carry a folding stock .22 pistol or rifle if SHTF wet dreams is your thing.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
andy, just do yourself a favor, read, post, but dont start your own threads. please.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Fuck, are you stupid or what?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts