Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
loads. Plus P .45's in 24 oz compact 1911's recoil MUCH worse than 356 Split NOse, but the bozo wouldn't know anything about that, either. Plus P 158 gr .38s recoil so much worse, in an alloy framed snubby, that there's no comparison.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I can shoot Plus P's in my Colt Officers model without a problem. Only a recoil sensitive clown makes a big deal out of it.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
andy said:
loads. Plus P .45's in 24 oz compact 1911's recoil MUCH worse than 356 Split NOse, but the bozo wouldn't know anything about that, either. Plus P 158 gr .38s recoil so much worse, in an alloy framed snubby, that there's no comparison.
.45 ACP ball has very mild recoil in a Glock 21. My 102lb. Daughter shoot's mine all the time. You wouldn't know first hand about the actual recoil of any of these pistols, would you?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a ten year old that shoots a Glock 36 with no problem. I would have thought a prison princess like you would have plenty of grip strength from holding on to all those peckers you put in your mouth.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I can shoot my 642 all day long with the +P 158's. Not to mention I just love my Scandium 44. Recoil is not for nancy boys andy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts