Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this makes it past the administrator. I am sure many of you have seen the video of a Canadian sniper team in Afghanistan shooting humans in the mountains with a .50 caliber sniper rifle. The victims were shown to be literally "blown" apart when they were shot by those big bullets. Is this really what would happen? I have seen photos of whitetail deer taken with the .50 cals, and there was still enough meat there to grill in the backyard. I am skeptical. Any thoughts??

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
The video you mention has nothing to do with snipers, Canadians, or Afghanistan. The entities in question are small varmints hit with a .22-250 AI filmed in Wyoming IIRC, and it is one of the many videos filmed by two guys for $ on a web site for varmint hunters, don't recall the exact name though.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
DW you are sooo right its scary

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
like that one [1] VARMINT shot off the watch/water TOWER!,,,OK ,,,JIZZ-KINGS!:punch:

:roflmao1:

·
Registered
26 Posts
i read a book by a marine sniper in mogadeshu taking victums out of AAA vehicles with one and them being blown slam apart by it also have heard stories from a vietnam vet of him blowing people slam in 2 with a M2 and he said it only takes 1 shot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts