Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
line to kill them, pellet rifles and .22's. Price of Barret gets rid of 200 of them, in a week. :) No problem at all.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Poop!For $50/ I'd drive down & pop'em off.It's too bad he doesn't seem to have a feral hog problem too.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
uh huh. And just where is this windfall happening?

I call BS on another of you ludicrous fantasies.

how about a bounty on fucktards. We could pay by weight.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hasher?Do a search on treerats.

For some reason andy's fixating on Rich today.

Reactions: Hasher

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Mabu thought it was a bounty on andy's head.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Mabu Khan said:
LMAO!That'd be too much fun!

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
As I look out my back window I count 11 Grey Squirrels and 1 Black one eating the cracked corn my wife puts out along with seed, suet, etc. I don't look on them as a problem, but as a quick meal if I'm in the mood. They make tasy barbecue sandwiches after you steam the meat from the bones.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Mabu Khan said:
You couldn't get $1.98 for the whole tard, to use as pig food. And, after that, you might have MAD PIG DISEASE to contend with!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Terry G said:
As I look out my back window I count 11 Grey Squirrels and 1 Black one eating the cracked corn my wife puts out along with seed, suet, etc. I don't look on them as a problem, but as a quick meal if I'm in the mood. They make tasy barbecue sandwiches after you steam the meat from the bones.
Mmm, squirrel-b-que on grilled, buttered hoagie rolls, and a couple of beers. Sounds like a good saturday afternoon to me.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Steam the meat in beer, then bbq...

tree-rat samiches!

:devil:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I handfeed squirrels off my balcony. The ones around my home taste like shit anyway, so I'm just as happy to leave them alone.

But if I'm up at the cabin... Squirrel. Its whats for dinner.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan said:

tree-rat samiches!

Only if you use that watery Canadian beer. The good stuff's for drinking! :dgrin:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
At a friends cabin, they have some squirrels that will eat potato chips out of your fingers.

I like Jalapeno potato chips.

It's pretty amusing to watch a squirrel greedily eating a chip, suddenly realize that it has done something foolish (kinda like when GK posts).

It started smacking at it's face with it's front legs, then it kinda ran in a circle and then ran off into the woods.

was probably once of the funniest things I've ever seen a squirrel do.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I found a sack of pecans, maybe 3 years old. Apparently they're still good because the squirrels fight over them. Seeing one squirrel throw the other off a support beam 12ft off the ground is hilarious.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Magnum, my dear friend, please keep in mind that unlike american beer, canadian beer actually has alcohol in it! You set up a good Canadian soldier with a couple of flats of your beer and all you will make him do is piss alot! I've watched US Army Airborne Rangers go to the floor on only a 6 pack of Canadian beer.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Aslan said:

tree-rat samiches!

Steam the squirrels in beer? Are you pulling my leg on this? I'll try it if your not. These things really need to be thinned out and I can do it year round on my own property. I harvested several a couple weeks ago but didn't put a dent in the population.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Yeah, the bamboo will be putting up shoots down here in another 2 months. Got to get serious about putting a real dent in the population. Hope my right shoulder is healed up enough for the 12 gauge...... I'd hate to aggravate that nerve again.

Say, does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes a 12 gauge (or maybe a 20 gauge) and a .22 rifle combo? Kind of like what I have seen with a 12 gauge and .223 combo? This would be great for hunting squirrles. Use the .22 for the ones that are sitting still, and the 12 gauge for the ones on the run in the tree tops.

I think the big gunshow down in Lakeland, FL is coming up in another couple of weeks. I have to mark my calendar for that one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts