Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
wow, not only did it split his wig, it turned his brains to goo. that definitely looks like an "uuhhhh... what's happening?" expression

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is photo can sugest the good warior is not only a atletic with good material and instruction but too a strong mind for when i go to result !!!
horor and teror be powerfull ally when acepted but the worst threat when ignor it !!!
want 12 gauge effect ???

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Any background on that pic?

It looks like that picture is a fake. The eyes are intact and seemingly unaffected and the ears arent bleeding.

I'm no expert on what happens when someone catches a .50 but I'm pretty sure that if the pressure had enough power to blast open his skull, it would probably send as much or more of the brain through the nose and mouth and eye sockets; it just makes sense (to me, anyway). This is all an educated guess though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe a fact don t know it s not my photo
about eyes i m not sure youve true
can ask to hunting forum !
ogrish.com pics

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'm sure Tard will tell you that the imaged kill was from a .223 CAR with a can at 600 yards from ambush... since of course, that is the only way to do it.

Mike

·
Registered
611 Posts
I've seen that pick on another board, the guy was shot by a Marine Sniper using an M40a1. The picture of the sniper, that was posted alongside his victim, portrayed him displaying a Barrett, which is where some people got the notion that he used the Barret, when in fact he used a 7.62. I've also seen other pics of people who've been brained by the 7.62, looks pretty consistent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts