Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
all 60 gr Nosler Softpoints, sps, and 60 gr Aquila. Not going far, and there's more at the BOL. So why burden myself with more? 20 rd and 30 rd box mag for each. Shortened a 30 rd Ciener mag, to 20 rds cause the 30 rder gets in the way of going prone and also interferes with the "quick sling roll" of the gun. This is a move of the gun to the shoulder for firing, starting from an upside down sling carry on the weak side shoulder.

By not being dumb enough to try to bugout in daylight, the risks of many things are reduced tenfold, mostly the risks of being ambushed/sniped/pursued. So the "need" of having enough ammo for lots of missing is gone. Having the silencer, NVD goggles and luminous sights means that you'll hit a lot better, and if you hit, you'll soon have nobody wanting to keep trying you.. At least, such will be the case in the dark. Any survivors will realize the tremendous advantages that you have and will go seek out weaker prey, leaving you free to go do whatever.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
For some reason, reading the above statement, you have given me the impression that you have NEVER been under hostile, incoming fire, whether planned or unplanned.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Scared to comment gun kid, I know you have been posting, don't you want to answer the hard questions? Heck you must hate confrontation cause you don't even bother to answer the easy questions. I guess its easier to avoid confrontation and surrender to the toughest "meter maid" you can find.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
never said I have. Never said I thought missing a lot was an answer, as you obviously "think" it is. What would be the point of firing a lot in the dark, or trying to traverse hostile country in daylight? The .22 unit goes along mainly cause I don't want to cache it, but also in case there's a problem at the storage unit area and I have to clear it out before we access the drums. But some other situation might arise wherein the subsonic .22's would be an advantage. I bet you;'ve never been under fire from a suppressed autoloader. If you had, you wouldn't be here. Such guys tend to not fire unless they are going to wipe out the entire group they are engaging.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Point proven, maybe you should learn something about the term "fire and movement".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts