Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's a LONG ways from being the 800 ft lbs of the 460 Rowland Split Nose load, too. The 9mm is for POCKET guns, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>, where you can neither GET, nor properly CONTROL more power,in such small, lw guns.

In a BELT gun, there's no reason to settle for the half assed levels of power possible with a 9x19, when you can easily have MUCH more power on tap.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Now Andy, I've always tried to be at least semi-respectful. Never called you "TARD", "MELVIN" or "Goonkid", but with all that red font stuff, you're startin' to PI$$ ME OFF. One more outburst like that and you're a candidate for my "IGNORE" list.

DC

·
Registered
779 Posts
One small note Melvin is part of his given name, there are also at least 2 other people named John on this board.

Calling him Melvin is not always meant as an insult to him. Sometimes I refer to him as JMD also, the initials of his full name.

If I refer to him as Melvin as an insult he'll know it.;-)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
All those big red font symbols remind me of a muzzle on a dog. All angry sound but no bite. GK could p!ss off the teacher of an anger management class.

RIKA

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
If you can’t make a sensical post, at least make a colorful one?

there is zero wrong with a 9mm as a belt gun. I’ve carried one many times, from an M9 to a HK VP9, never felt under gunned from a pistol perspective. I prefer a .45 for a belt gun, but it really doesn’t matter.

hits count more than misses from wonder rounds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts