Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a .22 with a Glock trigger pull. Pretty stupid set up, really. A $200 Browning has a VERY similar trigger pull, safety, etc. to a $400 1911. I always recommend that everyone start with a .22. It's a VERY rare case that TRUE ability is attained ANY faster by starting with a centerfire, and in no case is said ability attained more CHEAPLY with a centerfire, without passing thru the .22 "trainer". If all u want is the sort of half assed "qualifier" scores that the cops attain, go for it. However, if you want REAL ablility to determine the outcome of an attack on you, instead of just LUCK (which, with armor, is what always saves the cops (that get saved, that is) you must go far further in your training than the cops go, and that means MANY thousands of rounds fired. If you fire 50% of those rds, pointlessly spending 10x per shot more than you have to, that's just a waste.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Its our money, why should it bother you?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Gunkid is poor, that's the problem. Can't own guns, can't shoot guns, can't work at good jobs. That's his cry jag here.

The CAR is a pos losers gun, and it and gunkid are made for each other.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
My Ruger Mk II Bull Barrel cost $318.00 (Cdn), so why would I want a switch top pistol when I could have a second handgun and not have to disable my primary defensive handgun?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
22 units are available for many handguns now. All it takes is money ... which gclod has to beg from momma.

RIKA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts