Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
geez a drive out to the local range take 10 minutes, about $1.00 on gas. By the way, the wife and I were out to the range twice today, how about you?

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I walk 50 yards out my front door and fire away. I don't need to be bi-lingual either.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but can you shoot SILENCERS, Garand? Can you shoot elk from your front porch? :) Just pointing something out to you FOOLS who "think" that I can't shoot. Once again, you're proven VERY wrong. :) My homeboy speaks english just fine, dumbass.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Why would I want to shoot a suppressor, I have in the past. I have no requirement for one. Maybe around the 2nd weekend of March, on the way home from Phoenix, after the Nationals, I'll stop in Vegas to get my itch scratched on some full auto. It's fun to do that every 5 years or so.

So since your outside of the country, not breaking any US laws, post some pictures!!

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
never took any, and wouldn't. just general principle. once posted, stuff is around forever, and US laws change ( frequently and by a lot.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Doesn't Mexico have strict gun laws? Last I heard you couldn't own any gun that fired any ammo used by the government. Which is just about everything useful.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
I just bring my own guns when I come down to the US, crossed the border yesterday morning legally with 20 of them for the wife and myself to compete with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts