Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
than everyone else put together has done in a month. And what will you see? those same, ignorant, lazy ****s complaining that I dont post enough new material! :) Hell, they've put up NONE

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
Been busy with a lot of things. Providing security systems for our customers, paychecks for our employees, mailing in tax payments to pay for welfare recipients’ trazodone and ambien, and correcting dangerous gun-related info posted on a forum that could get people hurt if accepted as reality.

Things like that.

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Sorry building 525 rds of .45 Colt today.

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Shot M-1 Garand, Czech 8MM, AR-15 with CMMG kit, LE 6920 AR .223, CZ 97b, new CZ Compact, S&W .22 Compact, and Taurus TX .22starting last Friday and ending yesterday. Today was clean everything and reload magazines. I enjoy posting here and reading other's posts. TRUE other's post. Fiction about guns, prowess with guns, or torturing and killing pet's is just stupid.

Reactions: BigEd and Garand

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
Failed to mention above but after getting home from work tonight, hung the door on a new storage room that I framed this past weekend. It’s an interior space but used a reinforced exterior door, hung with 4” screws in doubled-up framing. Closed in about a 6x16 ft area at the back end of a 16x40 concrete room for separate storage. You know, for some of those prep-related items that supposedly nobody here has...

·
Administrator
2,655 Posts
Useful? To who? You can't even prove anything you post is valid.

I'm getting ready for a hunt. Just got back from one scouting trip and am getting ready for another.

nothing you've posted is even remotely helpful or useful for me. But it has been entertaining.

I'm yet to see anyone complaining you don't put up enough new information, I'm yet to see anyone claim you don't post enough of any kind of information. I do see complaints about a lot of unsubstantiated crap being posted. But you could silence all of that criticism with a few pictures. That you refuse, speaks volumes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.