Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to NYPD's Stakeout Unit, even when they knew that it meant life in prison. Most of those who didn't surrender WOULD have, if given the chance. They were the ones in the early days of the Stakeout Unit. who hadn't heard the "word" on the street, that if somebody screamed "police" at you during an armed robbery, and you DIDN'T instantly drop your gun, you were going to be shot-down.

Those guys had GUNS, were deliberately preparing to use GUNS, they were not dipshits with knives, clubs, or bare hands. Almost all had LONG, violent criminal histories. The typical white guy aint facing guys with 10% as likelihood of making the defender shoot them. that's why all the pussies with their .32's and Maks get to keep KIDDING themselves about how great their mouseguns are. :)

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
That's a great weight off my mind. Apples DO = bacon bits after all.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
A 5.0 dribble post, gunkid.

RIKA

·
Registered
750 Posts
Well no shit Sherlock, 80% of criminals are cowardly pieces shit sponging off society because they don't have the brains to make thier way in a free market economy. They surrender when they reach the point that they know there isn't going to be any social saftey net to save thier sorry ass from being put down like a thieving feral dog.

Come SHTF the sorry pieces of shit better go off and starve quietly, there aren't going to be any police to protect thier "rights" and keep them from being shot down on sight or hung.

Happy Hollidays :)
Teuf,

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hey Teuf, glad you decided to post here again, I, for one, missed your cheery posts! :dgrin:

Merry CHRISTmas ;)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours Mag, I only use Happy Holidays to get all of them in this time of year Thanksgiving, CHRISTmas and New Years. The politicaly correct anti-CHRISTmas crowd piss me off too.

Teuf,

·
Registered
750 Posts
We must have different definitions of "lame" JD.

My definition of "lame" is a lazy keyboard survivalist that doesn't have the survival experience of the average WY teenager, let alone an adult.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yes folks and remember tha t100% of the corawrd like tard surrendered. Heck they probably took him to jail witha large piss stain in his pants where he pissed himself in fear.

Come tard tell us how it really was.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Teuf's posts are always worth reading, He's a highpower rifleman and frequent hunter which means he knows a hell of a lot about rifles!

·
Registered
9,706 Posts
Gunkid, if the balloon ever goes up, there will be hard targets and there will be soft targets. Teuf will be a hard target, you will be a very soft target. Just you keep playing the victim as thats all your good at..... playing.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Btw, one of the things on this forum that ive noticed is that many people seem to think that people with darker skin are criminals; ive seen it suggested in a few posts. This disturbs me. I dont know why people havent smartened up about that; I know where i live (vancouver B.C.) the population is something like 37% visible minorities. In the school system and young adults circuit, its more like 60-70%. Of my friends that i normally hang out with, 1 is black, 1 is hawaiian, 1 is polish, 1 is a wasp like me, and 1 is chinese. And none of them care. See andy's post if you want to know what set this off. there are others, but im too lazy to go and find them.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Teufelhund said:
Well no shit Sherlock, 80% of criminals are cowardly pieces shit sponging off society because they don't have the brains to make thier way in a free market economy.

<snip>

Happy Hollidays :)
Teuf,
NUTTY JOHN is on SSI -- is that what you mean by criminals sponging off of society?

Curious people want to know!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The anti-CHRISTmas crowd ...

Teufelhund said:
<snip>

The politicaly correct anti-CHRISTmas crowd piss me off too.

Teuf,
I couldn't agree with you more!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Not exactly, but if the boot fits, lace it up

Stillwater said:
NUTTY JOHN is on SSI -- is that what you mean by criminals sponging off of society?

Curious people want to know!
It's my personal belief that most criminals are alive simply because it's illegal to shoot them on the spot. The punks know they are going to be protected by the system if they get caught and then fed and housed.

Time comes when theres no one to protect them, they are going to get far and few between.

Teuf,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts