Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thru a rifle barrel, and still had "match" accuracy. Teuf says McMillan would like to know, too. :) While you're at it, ask him how he starts a 308 bullet at 2700 fps, has 2200 fps left at 600 yds, and is down to 1100 fps at 1200 yds. See, Hard Rock's got this barrel and physics stuff ALL figured out. Now if he could just learn how to shoot and fight, and grow a pair, he might FINALLY amount to a crap. :)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Awwww.. poor widdle Tard is upset cause he can't figure it out. Sorry loser, but I've offered to show you, but you are too much of a coward to take me up on the offer... but that's okay, keep talking big. It's all you'll ever do.

Mike

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
Now if he could just learn how to shoot and fight, and grow a pair, he might FINALLY amount to a crap. :)
In any kind of a fight against the tard, I would put my money on Hard Rock. Andy/erika/gunkid is the original Pillsbury dough-boy - a puffed up gasbag, soft and gooey on the inside with little substance.

Andy, you continually embarrass yourself.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what offer, punk? McMillan wants to know your "secret", too, LIAR. It's EASY to figure out how you do ANYTHING mikey. You just LIE about it, that's all.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
what offer, punk? McMillan wants to know your "secret", too, LIAR. It's EASY to figure out how you do ANYTHING mikey. You just LIE about it, that's all.
But you yourself just posted about 50k rounds through an M16 - does this mean you LIED about that?

It must.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
If Rock wants to know any secrets, he can ask me himself... I was on the phone with him yesterday. Try again loser.

Mike

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
You know exactly what offer. You keep calling me a liar, come out to SMTC and prove it. Until you do, shut your trap.

Mike

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he's a LIAR, so why should I waste my time and money going anywhere to see the pos? anybody who can READ can look at the ballistics tables, and KNOW he's a liar,. So fuck you, punk. I've got $5000 to his $500 that says he can't come HERE and show ANY of his claims to be even CLOSE to being true. I aint kidding, and he KNOWS it. Pos like you just jump on the band wagon cause you are as stupid as he is, that's all.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'm not the liar Tard... If you were so sure of that, you wouldn't hesistate to prove me wrong... yet, you won't. You are the liar and the coward.

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
he's a LIAR, so why should I waste my time and money going anywhere to see the pos? anybody who can READ can look at the ballistics tables, and KNOW he's a liar,. So fuck you, punk. I've got $5000 to his $500 that says he can't come HERE and show ANY of his claims to be even CLOSE to being true. I aint kidding, and he KNOWS it. Pos like you just jump on the band wagon cause you are as stupid as he is, that's all.
Except, as has been stated over and over, the trip (other than your losing the bet) won't cost you a dime. We've offered (I've personally offered) to pay your way.

Oh well...

:devil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts