Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never ordered from these people, but somehow got on their email list. They're showing S&B 9mm FMJ for $14.49 per 50 or $269 per thousand, which is the cheapest I've seen in a while. Again, I don't know anything about this outfit, but figured I'd pass along the deal in case anyone is looking.

· Registered
5,679 Posts
I like S&B ammunition and the prices seem almost to good to be true which set's off my first red flag. I'll do a little research and see what I can find. For the record, I get notice of scams on guns and ammunition at least once or twice a week.

Reactions: BigEd

· Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely. I came across one of those in my search for a Taurus 692; showing it in stock at a better-than-decent price, but doing some side checking into it showed that it wasn't valid. I looked on Ammoseek and they show numerous places with S&B ball stuff in stock at about this same price, so it doesn't seem to be completely too good to be true, but again I've never bought from this particular outfit.

Fwiw, S&B fmj at ammoseek; 18-20 places showing in stock between 26 & 29 cents per round. Maybe things are turning around some: Sellier and Bellot 9mm Luger Ammo handgun fmj

· Registered
5,679 Posts
Definitely. I came across one of those in my search for a Taurus 692; showing it in stock at a better-than-decent price, but doing some side checking into it showed that it wasn't valid. I looked on Ammoseek and they show numerous places with S&B ball stuff in stock at about this same price, so it doesn't seem to be completely too good to be true, but again I've never bought from this particular outfit.

Fwiw, S&B fmj at ammoseek; 18-20 places showing in stock between 26 & 29 cents per round. Maybe things are turning around some: Sellier and Bellot 9mm Luger Ammo handgun fmj
It looks legitimate, but of course when I decided to order they were out of stock. It's not like I need it, but I have two new 9's to feed.

Reactions: BigEd

· Registered
5,679 Posts
I just received 1000 rounds of PMC 115 Grain ammunition from Sportsman's Guide for $302.00 delivered. Not the best price, but I've always had good luck with PMC and Sportsman's Guide has prompt shipping and no shipping fees if your a member.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts